Good News Casey Stoner Fans!

Duc2V4

I always liked listening to Casey as he knew what was going on, and he talked a good fight.

Marquez on the other hand, and I realise English is not his first language (neither is it Rossi's), but the after race talk from Marquez is - I try hard for the victory, I am very happy............ and that is it really.

Stoner fan, his bike lives on my desk at work !

Stoners%20Ducati_zps1kwyjiwn.jpg

• Member Contributer

Maybe Nicky will take the Pedrosa seat/bars for a few races? But I would like to see Stoner have a go!

Who knows, maybe they'll ask Stoner to fill in while Pedrosa gets his arm pump issue looked at. They brought in Johnny Rea to fill in once.

• Member Contributer

Yea both Hayden and Stoner have a Honda connection now and obviously they do not want to leave the seat vacant. I guess the Honda WSBK rides are out due to scheduling. Pedrosa may be at the end of the line now with his PUMP as surgery has failed apparently.

But does Stoner still have the FIRE???

• Member Contributer

This is the real reason Troy Bayliss ended his WSBK substitution early. Can't do WSBK and MotoGP at the same time.

• Member Contributer

Well looks like it won't be Stoner to replace Pedrosa..."Aoyama to replace Pedrosa for Austin & Argentina" (From MotoGP website)

If Bayliss can step up to the plate for a few races to help out Ducati, then Stoner should man up and square off with Marquez until Dani is back from hiatus.

Aoyama will be finishing outside the top ten, guaranteed.

I personally supply Casey with equipment for one of his hobbies, and I can tell you I find the vitriol against him here to be pretty offensive, He is an extremely decent human being with his priorities in the right place. And that's all I'm going to say about it.

• Member Contributer

I found his relentless tirades in press conferences offensive. The constant whining, finger pointing and bitching offensive. He also slagged off the sport completely as he left, which I also found offensive. He was paid millions to do that job and its a job some would near kill for. I am friends with a number of amateur racers (CMRA) and if you think the vitriol in this thread is bad, come by to a race and talk to these guys in the pits. I also found it offensive when he physically punched riders on the track.

Casey did this to himself. I am happy that he is happy. I'm also happy I don't have to hear him complain about everything under the sun anymore. Best team in the paddock, best bike in the paddock and it was a whingefest.

Archived