Hi everyone,

it's been a while since I discovered this wonderful forum and it's time for me to be part of it... I'm the happy owner of a VFR800Fi (year 2000). After 2 years and one accident, I decided to rebuild everything in a street project, and for now I'm quite happy with the result !

Here is some pictures of the bike, taken 2 months ago. I will post some other pictures with the exhaust and the lights installed. I already had a few ride : the bike is transformed, and the ride is just perfect. I have a overheating problem, and I will try to sort it out this weekend, if the cyclone coming nearby New Caledonia will let me to do so.

I still have a few things to do to finish the bike, and as I removed the PAIR system and fitted a new exhaust, I will probably need to tune the ECU with one of these Power Commander. I still didn't make enough research to know exactly what to do, so if anyone call help on that is very welcome :-).

I hope you will like the bike... I will be very happy to answer your questions and upload other pictures of the bike if you want :-)

Cheers

Americ

post-32351-0-91841300-1426211430.jpg

post-32351-0-68790200-1426211461.jpg

post-32351-0-88139300-1426211491.jpg

I totally forgot to say : I'm french and I currently live in New Caledonia, a french territory located 1000 km east side of Australia...

Welcome. :beer:

If Google maps serves you are on an island, with not so many roads.

I bet you don't see many other motos, much less naked VFRs. :smile2:

I totally forgot to say : I'm french and I currently live in New Caledonia, a french territory located 1000 km east side of Australia...

Welcome. :beer:

If Google maps serves you are on an island, with not so many roads.

I bet you don't see many other motos, much less naked VFRs. :smile2:

You're right... not many road and no racetrack here !!! But still possible to have some fun, actually quite a lot of bikes here. I guess I have the only naked VFR (I saw maybe 3 other VFR on the territory, all stock). I will post some picture with the exhaust tomorrow :-)

• Member Contributer

A belated welcome to VFRD from across the pond :beer:

I sincerely hope you and the ones you love were not severely affected by the storm that went over Vanuatu....

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! Very unique VFR to be sure, even if not on an Island.

• Member Contributer

I sincerely hope you and the ones you love were not severely affected by the storm that went over Vanuatu....

+1 Welcome to the asylum. Good luck with your project.

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone, I rode it for a few month now... This bike is amazing, I was a little worried about the wiring, but with all the rain we had I can tell it's waterproof !!! I will post a few pictures. I would like to post the sound of the exhaust, what could be the best format to post on the forum ?

I've just seen the 4th Gen Streetfighter of timmythecop... I'm so impressed !!! Mine looks unfinished compare to this piece of art... So inspiring !

• Member Contributer

Hello!

You have a picture of your bike with the exhaust fitted now? Or are you riding around without one?

Nitpick: the streetfighter is Sebspeed's, not TTC! Although Timmy may have something up his sleeve!

Archived