New Vfr 6Th Gen Owner :)

flymyassoff

Hello all,

Just acquired a beautiful 6th gen VFR800:

f6603df42c6a00419310a534b81747c6.jpg

Thought I'd join the forum and say hello.

I currently own two motorbikes, the other being a powerful CBR1100XX:

327ca096a07f20e4cbac55d91c35b939.jpg

I bought the VFR because it is so cool to ride the V4 engine and I just love the white and black paint theme: had to get one! Now the to bikes will warm each other up in my garage over the winter (yes, I'm keeping both).

I knew the VFR very well beforehand for I used to borrow my good friend's VFR once in a while:

ce66d8ffc298c681cfbfd9387ebef793.jpg

Happy Fly :)

"Speed Is Life!"

• Member Contributer

Very nice. The bags really go well with the paint theme. The candy red next to the black and white combo looks very sharp! :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Welcome aboard! Very generous friend you have there, letting you borrow his ride like that. Well, now that you have your own no need to borrow it anymore. Unless you prefer to ride a different color bike every now and then but if it was me, I'd stick with the white, there's just something about them!

Guest Recalcitrance

Beautiful. I agree with Duc. There's something special about the white 6th gens.

Blackbird is also an amazing accompaniment. I've been searching for a good one for years.

Welcome aboard!

Very nice

I really like the bike in white looks so crisp and clean

Now go and ride it and get it dirty

Already done, for I had to ride 700 km to take her home after I bought her. But I like to look at her as much as I like to ride her so she didn't stay dirty very long!

"Speed Is Life!"

Welcome aboard! Very generous friend you have there, letting you borrow his ride like that. Well, now that you have your own no need to borrow it anymore. Unless you prefer to ride a different color bike every now and then but if it was me, I'd stick with the white, there's just something about them!

He was generous, yes, but him and I have been riding buddies for years so he knows I can keep the rubber on the pavement! I also had something he wanted to borrow, so we were only trading each other's toys for a bit:

90f0655f38252ed3e602da14db8c509d.jpg

Anyhow, he got me back into riding for after a few days, it was to hard to give back the red VFR to him so I bought the Blackbird 'cos I like the power. One day, later, I saw a whit and black VFR just like the one I bought on the road and fell in love with the look. Was just a matter of time until I found a nice one up for sale and bought it!

"Speed Is Life!"

Archived