Vfr Pictoral In Motorcyclist Magazine

Duc2V4

• Member Contributer

Just received an email from motorcyclist magazine and found a link to this

http://tinyurl.com/p62t6xm

Damn you're quick!

I just got the email too...

I work from home sometimes and I'm at my keyboard most of the day...

• Member Contributer

Where's Dutchy? I'm sure he'd agree with this statement...

The fourth-generation VFR750 is the final 750cc edition. Our verdict at the time: “Last year we said that unless you were heading for the racetrack, the VFR had no equal in the 750cc class. This year it has no equal in all of motorcycling. It is not the cheapest sportbike. It is not the fastest or the lightest or the quickest. It is simply the best.

• Member Contributer

Thanks for posting. It's nice to see the VFR lineage get some respect from a major publication.

It's been so long since I've seen the word "pictoral" used - makes me think there should be a centerfold in there someplace! :goofy:

Picture110.jpg

The fourth-generation VFR750 is the final 750cc edition. Our verdict at the time: “Last year we said that unless you were heading for the racetrack, the VFR had no equal in the 750cc class. This year it has no equal in all of motorcycling. It is not the cheapest sportbike. It is not the fastest or the lightest or the quickest. It is simply the best.

YES! YES! YES!!! :fing02: :fing02: :fing02::wheel:

• Member Contributer

That is a nice walk down memory lane. The road test on the new VFR800 was on the mark as well. I don't think there is a thing wrong with the new 800 it's just there are so many other choices in its class ans sub classes that a restatement of the 6th gen priced @ over $13k is not going generate enough enthusiasm to create big sales. I'm sort of married to my 5th gen. The new one is cute for sure but i like the way my girl puts out now that i have her all dialed in.

Archived