Can Anyone Help Me Get On Bikersoracle.com?

signal

I have been trying for over a year to sign up at bikers oracle.com. Everytime I try I get this error after I fill out the registration info:

"Error: ! Maximum daily usage limit reached. If you need a higher usage limit, please contact us.

Please contact us to resolve this issue."

I have emailed the admins there, multiple times, and I never get a response. If someone has an account there perhaps they can post in some forum and let them know I am having troubles logging in and getting registered.

My email is bfeeny at m a c dot com

The username I am trying to use is Signal

Very frustrating and wasn't sure what else to do, hopefully someone here can help me out.

thanks

Got this taken care of! Thanks everyone!

Ok, well I THOUGHT it was fixed. turns out I can only log into bikers oracle the main site, not the VFR sub forum which apparently requires its own login.

I get the same message I was getting before. My BikersOracle account is Signal, and I am trying to use that, which doesn't work on the sub forum, so I tried to register and account for the VFR sub forum and I get that message

"Error: ! Maximum daily usage limit reached. If you need a higher usage limit, please contact us.

Please contact us to resolve this issue."

So if anyone knows how to fix please let me know, thanks!

It is, but i have been trying since i got my VFR which is over 1 year ago.........and I even tried emailing the admins multiple times with no response, so its nothing that happened very recently this has been going on for some time.

• Member Contributer

I've PM'd the mods, FWIW. The forum's calmed down now, and not so busy as before the "troubles"...

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

I've tried to get on this site as there seems to be more Brits on there and as I live in the UK I figured why not. I have tried and tried to get beyond the main site and onto the VFR site but no luck. I figured I wasn't the only one having issues. It's a sign it is not managed well so I've written them off. To be honest, I hadn't seen much interesting stuff on the site anyway.

I didn't even know I was signed up there. I went to register and it told me the username was already in use. Tried what was the most likely login and boom, I'm in. I guess I should try looking around. Whodathunk?

• Member Contributer

I've tried to get on this site as there seems to be more Brits on there and as I live in the UK I figured why not. I have tried and tried to get beyond the main site and onto the VFR site but no luck. I figured I wasn't the only one having issues. It's a sign it is not managed well so I've written them off. To be honest, I hadn't seen much interesting stuff on the site anyway.

If you still want to get on, PM "Bob"; he's the one who sorted signal out.

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

I was on it years ago, the person/s running it are the reason I am no longer there...

Indeed.

Archived