Vfr 800 Gold Rims

AWP34

• Member Contributer

Not sure but it might be the same color as the earlier 3rd Gen wheels. I was thinking about doing my '01 rims this color but opted for white instead. You can always take your rims to a powder coater and get them done, much cheaper than buying two new rims.

• Member Contributer

Well if you have a set of wheels already, just take them off strip of everything & find a good powder coater & hey presto. Will be cheaper than shipping wheels from outside the country !

The Red and Grey coloured European models came with gold wheels as standard.

As mentioned above, it'll be cheaper to get your own existing ones powder coated than have a set shipped over.

• Member Contributer

I guess the next question, which I am curious about too, does anyone know the color code for this gold? (Sorry OP, don't mean to hijack your thread)

If it helps it is the same as many other Honda's over here in Europe in what is known as HRC colours (Fairing: White with Red and Blue flashings, Wheels: Gold).

Edit: "Golden Glow" springs to mind.

• Member Contributer

I guess the next question, which I am curious about too, does anyone know the color code for this gold? (Sorry OP, don't mean to hijack your thread)

\

Summer Blonde is the gold

Archived