4Th Gen Rc30 Replicas

• Member Contributer

Pretty sweet !! I think the RC30 is one of the best looking bikes ever made. I wonder what a replica like those cost.

Rollin

Pretty sweet !! I think the RC30 is one of the best looking bikes ever made. I wonder what a replica like those cost.

Rollin

so far stands me at around £1600 on each bike, fairings are hard to get.

• Member Contributer

It separates the "men" from the "boys".... :goofy:

NACA's are the best!!!!

post-8974-0-42777700-1397246559.jpg

• Member Contributer

Man. If I didn't put an RC51 in my garage recently I would start shopping to make one of these. Extremely awesome. My highest rating.

A parts and cost list would make this a pin able post. IMO.

A member of our forum over here in Spain just finished building one:

j2df.jpg

All credit to AlohaSpeedShop.

very nice job,

need to get a good paint job like yours, and a vtr1000 clutch master cyl, nc30 brake cyl to match the rc30s

Rollin

so far stands me at around £1600 on each bike, fairings are hard to get.

The site is in the German language, but they deliver a complete faring: http://www.pferrer.de/www/seiten/produkte/index.htm

From someone who has both a 4th Gen AND an RC30 - very nicely done :biggrin: . How did you simulate the tank breather?

I've often wondered about a project like this, but enjoy the 4th Gen too much as it is. My arthritic shoulders can only stand the RC30 riding position in small doses. Not to mention my fear of breaking something I can't replace. I can't possibly buy another bike as a project without selling something else...

I have considered trying a 3rd or 4th Gen rear hub and wheel on the '30. More tyre choices, but it would just look like an RC30 replica then wouldn't it?

Again, well done.

Hi The tank breather is standard on the nc30 tank, its a lot smaller tank than the rc30 one, the rear wheel on mine will have a plastic hub nut, and white bolt covers, just sorting that now. if you can still get the tyres for your wheel keep it on, I think it just looks right,

• Member Contributer

Like the RC30, the NC30 rear wheel is 18", but is only 4.5" wide...

Very nice replicas, btw.

Ciao,

Archived