My next helmet --- It's inflatable!!! Won't mess up my hair.

Lee 2002

That thing looks so bad that they had to use a supermodel to offset its dorkiness in the hope that the public might consider getting one......

My very good friend, the supermodel, thinks it looks good and likes how it doesn't mess up her hair. You're just jealous because you don't have as beautiful of friends as I do. It's Ok, I've learned to accept and understand the jealousy. We're cool, you and I.

• Member Contributer

I hope the biker hit from behind had a chest protector; the handle bars to the chest probably left a mark. Lee, I did not notice any hair worth worrying about. :goofy:

I doubt this will ever get to be as safe as a regular helmet though. It's not just about the falling down. How does that thing perform when sliding on the equivalent of 4-grit sandpaper?

Even aside from the safety of the thing, I love my helmet for keeping bugs off my face. Not to mention road debris that gets thrown at your face at 40mph+.

Granted this is for bicycles (I didn't go to the webpage), but you know once a marketing firm gets a hold of it they will try and put it out there for motorcycles.

• Member Contributer

Thanks!!!!

And I am commited to delivering entertainment in the future, unless Mr. Mod whistles me back.

Only once did a picture get pulled............... :laugh:

• Member Contributer

I realize that thing is marketed to the bicycling community... but I swear I read somewhere where the GP guys were using airbags in their leathers now... Even Nickey made mention of the system, and that it saved him a LOT of pain from that get-off he had... anyone?

Archived