Arkansas in September - Reserve Your Spot NOW! Sep 21 through 23

Yokel

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Awesome! We even have our own route scouts for this trip!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

• Member Contributer

Tent... No, I don't think so... Nice work on the weather though!!!

Well, I don't know if you have been to the HUB before, but from what I saw my tent may be nicer than some of the rooms!

:laughing6-hehe: .........and it's true.

• Member Contributer

Time is creeping slowly by.

One more night of work, a flurry of last minute prep, and out the door I go.

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

• Member Contributer

Committed a deadly sin tonight...installed a Powerlet connector on the VFR within 36 hours of departure...not only that but I installed a Powerlet power "bus" on the positive and negative terminals to eliminate multiple connections to the battery posts. Stupid, stupid, stupid...hope it doesn't bite me. It did turn out pretty cool though :huh:

I am giddy with anticipation too...

• Member Contributer

Committed a deadly sin tonight...installed a Powerlet connector on the VFR within 36 hours of departure...not only that but I installed a Powerlet power "bus" on the positive and negative terminals to eliminate multiple connections to the battery posts. Stupid, stupid, stupid...hope it doesn't bite me. It did turn out pretty cool though :huh:

Going to be pushing someones bike on this trip.

• Member Contributer

Amateur!! It's only exciting when you finally get your bike put back together at 2am the morning you plan to depart for a multi-day trip. :laugh:

OK, I'm tired of waiting. I'm leaving in the morning. See y'all Friday!

• Member Contributer

Going to be pushing someones bike on this trip.

Do not fear Padawan...the force is strong with this one...

Weather is nice and installed new tires yesterday. Gonna be a great weekend!

I am riding tomorrow with the FZ1 group. Heading out in the morning to do the 123 to 103 Oark loop. (One of the best in my opinion) Is there definately gonna be a ride tomorrow leaving the Hub at 3:30ish? If so, I will cut away from the FZ1 group and return to the Hub.

Gonna be a great weekend!

I really, really, really hate to do this. But, I have to bail on this ride. It looks like you guys are going to have fantastic weather to go along with the great roads. Have fun!

• Member Contributer

I really, really, really hate to do this. But, I have to bail on this ride. It looks like you guys are going to have fantastic weather to go along with the great roads. Have fun!

Aww, that's a shame. We'll catch you on the next go-round! Have a good weekend!

• Member Contributer

I am riding tomorrow with the FZ1 group. Heading out in the morning to do the 123 to 103 Oark loop. (One of the best in my opinion) Is there definately gonna be a ride tomorrow leaving the Hub at 3:30ish? If so, I will cut away from the FZ1 group and return to the Hub.

I can't promise this. From the rumors I'm hearing there are several groups that won't be in until later in the evening.

Short answer: I don't know that I would cancel "for sure" plans for "might happen" plans.

• Member Contributer

As far as I'm concerned, I'm riding over with HS, Gswanson, Adam79 and maybe a couple of others. We are leaving early, but taking the long way. I know by the time I get there I'm just going to want to relax, set up camp, rehydrate, and rest up for Saturday.

• Member Contributer

Me and Lisa will be meeting all the others at Pops @ 0830. Just got home from work and topped off both bikes. Should be finished packing in a bit and then were good to go. See everyone meeting at Pops in the morning. Looking forward to it.

I can't promise this. From the rumors I'm hearing there are several groups that won't be in until later in the evening.

Short answer: I don't know that I would cancel "for sure" plans for "might happen" plans.

OK..I'll plan to continue riding with the FZ1 group and meet up with yall on Saturday nite or Sunday.

Enjoy and ride smart!

• Member Contributer

OK..I'll plan to continue riding with the FZ1 group and meet up with yall on Saturday nite or Sunday.

Enjoy and ride smart!

Probably a good call. We'll catch you on Saturday!

Archived