The Eifel, the Mosel and the Ring

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please.....Pulease tell me you got some vid footage on the Ring???:computer-noworky:

there is a total ban on filming at the ring, although guys in cars break that rule a lot. The penalty if caught is a lifetime ban, and I am banned from enough places, so I didn't push the issue.

Please.....Pulease tell me you got some vid footage on the Ring???:computer-noworky:

there is a total ban on filming at the ring, although guys in cars break that rule a lot. The penalty if caught is a lifetime ban, and I am banned from enough places, so I didn't push the issue.

You told them you were a cop, right? Not seeing the problem here....

And...if you knew this before, couldn't the "spooks' at teh CIA got you some spy camera so we could enjoy your ring footage?!?! :pissed:

:goofy:

so we could enjoy your ring footage?!?! :pissed:

The one thing I really wish I had on tape was when I was passed by an Audi twin turbo V-10 station wagon with a half an inch between us.

• Member Contributer

so we could enjoy your ring footage?!?! :pissed:

The one thing I really wish I had on tape was when I was passed by an Audi twin turbo V-10 station wagon with a half an inch between us.

might have been this guy.................

This is not necessarily true, as the 'Ring will gladly rent you a GoPro camera with mounts at the entrance to the 'Ring. They have to know that people will use them for their trip around the circuit. I don't remember how much it is to rent, but it's not that much. Now you might get busted if caught using your own devices, but there are plenty of places to mount a camera on a sport bike if you're clever.

• Member Contributer

oh.....one other thing.....................

THATS RIGHT!

Sweet Report, Timmy. I don't know how I missed it before now. I wanna go with you next year

283473_2321662680747_1224974224_2830189_7663385_n.jpg

• 3 months later...

Remember my friend I told youall about with the classic racers? He made page 14 of the Jan 12 Motorcyclist magazine. He is Joop Berghorst and this is the bike they featured:

benelli-sei.jpg

• Member Contributer

This endeth the

"is a Corbin better than Sargent?"

topics here on VFRD :tour:

Cool trip Timmy :fing02:

Some places are werry familiar, as V4Rosso alredy mention.

med_gallery_880_2173_52382.jpg

gallery_880_2173_51870.jpg

So, yes the 2008 wine that is made after 17 June 2008 should be something extra :laugh:

• Member Contributer

I shouldnt have re-read this. Now I have been passing bike rental web sites that ARE NOT on the way home.

If you didn't, I would have missed your decorated toe sliders. :fing02:

I said earlier in this thread that I didnt take photos of Joop's bikes because I didnt want the whole interwebs knowing where all the high priced goodies were being stored. Well, this bike was recently sold for 35,000 euros and it was just one of a large garage full.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Timmy, one thing I wounder (even not conserns the trip specific), hows a -11 CBR600F compare to a VFR800 to ride? You miss the low end power of the VFR on the 600?

Hey Timmy, one thing I wounder (even not conserns the trip specific), hows a -11 CBR600F compare to a VFR800 to ride? You miss the low end power of the VFR on the 600?

http://www.vfrdiscus...978#entry794978

Thanks Timmy, :fing02: I did miss that topic for some reason.....

Archived