gonna make some more mirror extenders

Lobster

• Member Contributer

Bought the raw materials today. Will try to have some pairs done by XMAS. I know of about 5 6th gen people interested.

I'll make a couple 5th gen pairs.

Please don't ask about prices here. I'll post all that stuff plus pics when they are ready.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

High quality product and I can vouch for Lobster because I have 2 sets (needed a new set for a mirror modification). If you are tired of looking at your elbows you definitely want a set of these. :fing02:

I'm interested in seeing your pics on a 6th gen.

Cheese

Here are two pics. The extenders move the mirrors out one inch and Larry does a great job of fit/finish/packaging. Being able to see behind you is a bonus!post-18785-0-61222300-1295047446_thumb.jpost-18785-0-91067800-1295047490_thumb.j.

• Member Contributer

Bought the raw materials today. Will try to have some pairs done by XMAS. I know of about 5 6th gen people interested.

I'll make a couple 5th gen pairs.

Please don't ask about prices here. I'll post all that stuff plus pics when they are ready.

Thanks!

I would be interested in a pair for a 5th gen.

• Member Contributer

I'd like a pair of 6th gen if you're still taking orders.THX!

• Member Contributer

I have a batch in production right now. I think I'm gonna drop the price a few bucks since the price of acrylic is down...relatively...more to come soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

So far I think everyone who ordered them either has them or they are in transit. (I have 4 pairs getting shipped Thursday as long as we make it through SnowMageddon!)

I still have more material, more bolts, and even some finished extenders in stock.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

To all those who ordered this time, I appreciate the business, and I made a small donation to VFRD in your names.

Please also remember I have a 100% guarantee. If you don't like them, just send them back and I give you a full refund.

BTW...who is Scot Forry? He sent me a paypal payment and I sent him extenders, but I can't seem to track him to a VFRD screen name???

• Member Contributer

I'm really pleased with the extenders. The fit, finish and function move them from the farkle column to being a much needed necessity. Thanks.

• Member Contributer

I'm really pleased with the extenders. The fit, finish and function move them from the farkle column to being a much needed necessity. Thanks.

+1.gif Same here.

• 5 months later...

I have had these puppies for a few years now and they are worth their weight in, well...plastic, but if you dont have them let me tell you....YOU NEED THEM. They just plain work.

Archived