Proof For Bailyrock That The D&d Isnt Too Loud

timmythecop

clapbig.gif

Sounds good from here. Decent body position too, was that one of your buddies clearing the intersection for you? wink.gif

I think he was sent to find me.

Sounds perfect if you ask me.

Thought so too, but then realized that I still had my ear protection in. Reminds me of my Harley which was so loud my neighbors dog would go to her door and wait for me to arrive in the condo parking lot when I was still about 1/2 mile from the house.

Where the hell are the damn Cops when you need one??? Someone has to catch these Hooligan street racers! :laugh:

j/k :cool:

Sounds pretty good at 4k, but really not saying there isn't a decent sounding D&D. I've just never heard one! tongue.gif

Thought so too, but then realized that I still had my ear protection in. Reminds me of my Harley which was so loud my neighbors dog would go to her door and wait for me to arrive in the condo parking lot when I was still about 1/2 mile from the house.

Are you being sarcastic? It really isn't that loud. :cool:

Sounds great, but what RPM were you at??? 3,000-4,000?

I bet its sounds even better around 6,000 or more :angry:

here's 7500 rpm:

th_8000rpm.jpg

• Member Contributer
clapbig.gif

...was that one of your buddies clearing the intersection for you? wink.gif

I think he was sent to find me.

Someone called the cops 'cause there was a hooligan on one'a them-there crotch-rockets with a loud exhaust terrorizin' the neighborhood! :angry:

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

Sounds good from hear but I have my volume adjusted on my computer. Let's hear it opened to the rev. limiter under an over pass with ladies walking their babies in strollers and see if momma gives you the stink eye. :biggrin:

It actually sounds very nice. :fing02:

Very nice tone... my Micron isn't that deep. There is something about V4s that is so unmistakable-- especially when the sound is enhanced!! Love the practice passes... Very nice form!

Not tryin to steal anyones thunder, but.... D&D on my 98. I LOVE it, and yes, I can still hear the gear whine and so can you...if it's idling. :pissed:

Nice... Although I do believe I like the sound of Tim's better... it's all a matter of personal taste of course.. (gimme Lasers anyday).

Just one suggestion thought... the dude lying down taking the photo... maybe the inside of the corner is a better spot... centrifugal force is then your friend if things go wrong...

Nice... Although I do believe I like the sound of Tim's better... it's all a matter of personal taste of course.. (gimme Lasers anyday).

I dont know why this particular D&D is so mellow. It is even a little shorter than most. The mystery continues....

011.jpg

I dont know why this particular D&D is so mellow. It is even a little shorter than most. The mystery continues....

Timmy, if your viffer has a Cat it will be quieter ! :blush:

Archived