Proof For Bailyrock That The D&d Isnt Too Loud

timmythecop

Nice... Although I do believe I like the sound of Tim's better... it's all a matter of personal taste of course.. (gimme Lasers anyday).

I dont know why this particular D&D is so mellow. It is even a little shorter than most. The mystery continues....

Timmy, if your viffer has a Cat it will be quieter ! :blush:

It does and it is. Mystery solved. Completely forgot there was a catostrophic confabulator tucked in there.

Nice... Although I do believe I like the sound of Tim's better... it's all a matter of personal taste of course.. (gimme Lasers anyday).

I dont know why this particular D&D is so mellow. It is even a little shorter than most. The mystery continues....

Timmy, if your viffer has a Cat it will be quieter ! :laugh:

It does and it is. Mystery solved. Completely forgot there was a catostrophic confabulator tucked in there.

What do I win??? :blush:

Just one suggestion thought... the dude lying down taking the photo... maybe the inside of the corner is a better spot... centrifugal force is then your friend if things go wrong...

Yeah, almost the whole group was on the outside of that turn. There was a guy a few minutes later (same one who made the backfiring comment) on the inside. He got an AWESOME video of the Concours 14 going by, but the rider didn't realize that he'd be ON the white line. I think there was a foot between his head and the mirror of the bike that was traveling almost 70mph. Eye opener for sure.

Having Chuck laying on the outside of the corner like that wierded me out to the point where I lost a little concentration and ended up backing off and going through there considerably slower than I had intended to.

Archived