Pics From A Mc Show

• Member Contributer
how the Cycle World show here in the US used to be about 10 years ago...only 10 times bigger :unsure:

aaaahhh.... the decline of USA supremacy............. :goofy:

• Member Contributer
That storage container looks great!

I realize it's made in Europe and probably prohibitively expensive to get here, but who makes it?

I'd love to track them down and get an actual estimate.

You could probably get something like that, in the USA, from www.pods.com.

Thanks for the write-up and pix, guys. Wish you had a couple pix of the new 1kRR, but I'm sure I'll see one at a dealer this spring. Not that I'm in the market for a new ride, but I am curious.

I didn't go to the Cleveland show last weekend, otherwise I would probably have seen both the new Honda and the new Buell 1125R I've been wanting to see. But like I said, I'll see them soon enough.

The Buell was on display too, I think it's fuggly.

But to make up for the absence of Fireblade pics, here is a video of one doing a lap on Almeria circuit:

And a pic of the track blade introduced by Honda.

honda_cbr1000RR_circuit.jpg

Official Honda page

Also a 600RR track bike will be available:

honda_cbr600RR_circuit.jpg

• Member Contributer

V4Rosso .........Thanks for looking out for me. But I think I would be happier with a 1098R. :rolleyes:

Now I just need a review of the Guzzi Stelvio! Anybody read one?

Thanks for the pix and write up, the Repsol 5th gen looks great.

So, can I get this straight, in the early pix are some 5th gens for sale, does that mean these are new "old" stock? or private sales?

• Member Contributer
So, can I get this straight, in the early pix are some 5th gens for sale, does that mean these are new "old" stock? or private sales?

One section of the show was for the m/c manuafacturers (the Hondas, KTMs, Guzzis of this world), then there were the Arai's, Dainese, etc importers.

The majority of footprint was taken by motorcycle dealers (like Arie Molenaar) from all over the country selling used bikes.

Last but not least the "owner clubs". The dutch VFR club's booth looked so pathetic I didnot even take a picture.

Archived