Coming To A Frankenviffer Near You....

Veefer800Canuck

• Member Contributer

Speaking of which...here's my dilemma: Get my RC51 SP1 fork sliders Ti-N coated, or leave them the way they are and save up until I can afford a set of Ohlins R&T forks with radial bottoms? :P

Ciao,

Guest vfrrider

JZH,

Why not both, TiN coating and radial brakes. I know I have seen radial adapters over at speedzilla.com. Go shopping. If I had your money (NR rear wheel, sure it was cheap!) and your time, I'd do it.

Ohlins forks are nice, but $2K nice? I don't think so.

Larry

VFRrider

.......Ohlins forks are nice, but $2K nice? I don't think so.

Larry

VFRrider

Actually, they are worth their weight, IMO. I've had the R&Ts on my K5 trackbike for 2 years now and the difference over the stock unit with aftermarket Bitubo cartridges or the previous revalved (Race-Tech) forks was like night and day - sublime feedback from the front contact patch without the harshness usually associated with full-on race suspensions, as was the Bitubo unit. There are better suspension units out there I suppose, but those cost much, much more.

If I had another $2k to blow, I'd ship in a set of R&Ts for my 5th gen in a heartbeat. Hmm.... now there's a plan! smile.gif

P1010522A.jpg

• Member Contributer
Courtesy of Rhubarb, Ebay and Auctionsniper.com:

019c_1.JPG

120px-Dancing_Banana.gif

oooooohhhhh you call that Swedish Bling???? :pissed:

Bild8.jpg :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer
looks like a 34C to me rather than a 46DR :unsure:

lemme get "hands on" and I can tell you for sure................ :P

Wait a second... was that the 46DR that was out of Canada?! I should have known a VFRD member beat me on that auction... sad.gif Oh well, enjoy it!

Lacy

Sorry, been waiting 7 years for an aftermarket shock, and St. Nick forgot to bring me one at Christmas, so........ :salesman: