Christmas Time!

Guest Stu

• Member Contributer

The wife and I got each other Arai helmets, Plus I am using my work bonus to get her gear. We have an early Christmas with my family during Thanksgiving time due to travel. I added birthday cash to Christmas cash to get a PCIIIusb. Still have Christmas with inlaws to come, more cash for more toys.

I gave myself new Syed leathers, XT lap timer, Sidi B2 boots, A* GP Pro gloves, LEDs for all the small bulbs in the VFR, and a bunch of other stuff. My wife allowed me to buy a CBR 600RR track bike without any domestic violence problems. I had a good Christmas for sure.

Wow, forget the presence...your wife is obviously the best gift you have!! :biggrin: :pissed:

I have gotten a tire balancer, new Metzeler M3's, tire spoons, weights and stem tool....and a partridge in a pear tree.....I am lookin forward to playin' with them soon!

• Member Contributer

My wife bought me a beer fridge for the garage, and I bought myself a set of Oxford heated grips, SpeedoHealer, and a Beretta 92 Vertec Inox.

I'm in the same boat as the other poor people with poor family. I'm getting a good solid nothing here. But who cares, I got my health, which I need because I don't have health insurance... I got my woman, so I don't care.

Dirtydizzogg

Well, you are fortunate - I don't got much health. Brain's shot (made worse by the friggin' meds), need a whole bunch of new joints...

My woman thing.... hmmmm... yeah, she's alright. She IS taking us all to Kaliphornia after all. :biggrin:

my father-in-law helped me get a 2007 VFR in the red, white and blue pain scheme :pissed:

I hope it's better than my pain scheme - no colours (except red, sometimes), just too much of it.

Still, "I can't complain but sometimes I still do, life's been good to me so far!"

(Thanx, Joe Walsh :biggrin: ).

Picked myself up a pair of Cortech Scarab RR gloves today. They were the only race type gloves I found that fit my paws just right. Oh yeah, the whole family is heading to Vegas on Friday for a mini vacation.

My wife bought me a beer fridge for the garage,

That is the present that keeps given' tha whole year. :pissed:

I was informed I will not be getting an Airhawk seat. Sometimes Santa is an ass. :biggrin:

But I'll be drinking with my bro that I haven't seen in a year. :tongue:

I'm getting a new Mini DV Camcorder that should accept a remote lense for recording rides, including 3Mp digital stills!

it may take me a couple of years to figure it out... :biggrin:

I just confirmed my present to myself this morning, I'm moving up from my 4cyl, 148,000 mile Sonoma to this bad boy:

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71

I'm picking it up Thursday!

I put it in as a link, because no one wants to inadvertently see a cage on a bike site. :pissed:

As a funny aside, my VFR is (R258) Winning Red, and the truck is a nice bright Victory Red. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer
I'm in the same boat as the other poor people with poor family. I'm getting a good solid nothing here. But who cares, I got my health, which I need because I don't have health insurance... I got my woman, so I don't care.

Dirtydizzogg

LOL! Me too, bro! :pissed:

My girlfriend will get me something...maybe some sweet gloves, preferably Racer or AStars. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

I need to sneak out to 2 more stores for my wife, but I sure hooked myself up already!

In the last couple of weeks, I got a helmet and ordered Wilbers fork springs and shock. Those should be here any day. I don't totally count the suspension as Christmas stuff, because I've been saving for months. And I recently scored brake discs off eBay for $22 shipped! What a deal!

I should be getting the V-Force book and Sport Riding Techniques, along with the Faster & DTK movies, too.

This year is definitely a motorcycle-related Christmas for me, and it's all your fault!!! :biggrin:

Here's a picture of my birthday and Christmas presents from last year:

And here's this year's lot:

Beautiful, aren't they? :unsure:

here was mine ian...

B000052YII.01.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

pho1_112527.jpg

Luxury-I'm so poor that if I don't wake up Chrismas morning with a hard-xx I won't have anything to play with all day :mellow:

If I'm lucky the divorce papers will show up before Christmas. In the mean time I've picked up some pots & pans, dishes, sheets, etc. Oh, also got a deal on a 2-piece Kobe leather suit this week. Still working on a new shock for the VFR and if I could sell the track bike, I'd have a GSXR750 track bike in the garage. Someone has to spoil me, might as well be myself. :warranty:

• Member Contributer
If I'm lucky the divorce papers will show up before Christmas. In the mean time I've picked up some pots & pans, dishes, sheets, etc. Oh, also got a deal on a 2-piece Kobe leather suit this week. Still working on a new shock for the VFR and if I could sell the track bike, I'd have a GSXR750 track bike in the garage. Someone has to spoil me, might as well be myself. :warranty:

Yup. You are right. Nobody else can do it better. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Already got it...a Great Life.....and you folks have become part of it........................Oh yeah, takin' another trip to the Smokies..... :fing02:

• Member Contributer
my father-in-law helped me get a 2007 VFR in the red, white and blue pain scheme :fing02:

My father -in-law gave me his daughter. i wish he had given me one of the other ones :warranty:

I got the good daughter out of the two. The other one is quite a bit 'weird'

Archived