Stem mount

Hondamike

• Member Contributer

It will be a mount for phone/satnav that fits in the hollow steering head stem.

Just measure the hole in your stem ! 

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, bmart said:

What is it? 

Google?   It's where you put in key words like, "ultimateadsons stem mount" and click search.

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Captain 80s said:

Google?   It's where you put in key words like, "ultimateadsons stem mount" and click search.

I'm guessing he was being sarcastic. OP should really have linked to the item or loaded a picture of what he wants. 

• Member Contributer
5 minutes ago, Skids said:

I'm guessing he was being sarcastic.

For sure.  But it was the first thing I did so I could see...   What is it?   Or more accurately, what did the stem mount look like?  Since I knew it was a stem mount.

/s

• Member Contributer

Yep...

Links

Pictures

And of course:

Spelling

Grammar

Punctuation

Ingredients that help get more useful responses than puzzled or sarcastic.

• Member Contributer
4 hours ago, Captain 80s said:

If I had to do that for everything...I'd not have time to sleep or eat. Should everyone who reads anything have to search...or maybe the person asking for advice would put a link as a time saver. It is surely a generational difference. Each to their own. "Forum members help people who help themselves", I think. lol

• Member Contributer
43 minutes ago, bmart said:

If I had to do that for everything...I'd not have time to sleep or eat. Should everyone who reads anything have to search...or maybe the person asking for advice would put a link as a time saver. It is surely a generational difference. Each to their own. "Forum members help people who help themselves", I think. lol

But you spent the same amount of time making a post asking what it was.  I think.  lol

oh...   /s

• Member Contributer
14 minutes ago, bmart said:

Root cause work? 😁

Yep, a little Pareto / 5 "why" work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

The other thinking to this, is to ask the question,  get others to do the research and post the answer with links up for you. 

I should maybe try it sometime, but then again I'm old school and prefer to ask only when I have exhausted every other means. 🤣

Archived