Hello

Bryan357

Hello VFR community, My name is Bryan, I am located here in Wa. Near Olympia. I purchased a 96 VFR and started a naked street bike project. I am in the early stages and have been inspired by Apexy's build. I used to have a ZRX 1200 and was part of the ZRXOA, and had good time being part of that group. I look for to all the knowledge and insight of this group.

Bryan.

• Member Contributer

Welcome Abaord Bryan! A build thread or at the very least, pics of your bike would be most welcomed too.

Welcome Abaord Bryan! A build thread or at the very least, pics of your bike would be most welcomed too.

Thank You, I may start one but it is a slow project for me. What section are the build posted?

• Member Contributer

Thank You, I may start one but it is a slow project for me. What section are the build posted?

Typically it would be within the "generations" sub forum. Ive seen others in the 'modifications' section. The admins can always move the thread if it's not in the right place. Good Luck on your build.

Cheers

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. Most of us are pretty crazy about motorcycling. This place can become addictive; it has for me.

You've been warned. :tour:

Archived