My Intent Was To Keep The Red Head Stock

• Member Contributer

With just reading the title I got a giggle! Even buying stuff not going on the bike never seems to end either. I can't tell you how many pairs of boots, gloves, jackets, pants, and helmets that have been purchased over the years and most of the time, even before it was time to retire the "older" item!

• Member Contributer

fred,

that is the same spence engineering can i have been sporting the last few years with a delkevic high mount mid pipe. I like it. Next step 8 spoker sitting on the shelf? Ohlins is a coming my way next week........lol!

post-9578-0-45339300-1431907475.jpg

• Member Contributer

Thanks Mike. So all you needed was the mid pipe to do a high mount. I assume you fabbed your own mount for the can.

Nope, bracket come with mid pipe....mounts behind passengers peg bracket two connections and at can hanger along sub frame rail one connection. Plastic covers the bracket.

• Member Contributer

"The gap between more and enough never closes" Saw this in a sandwich shop the other day, thought it was fitting.

• Member Contributer

Way back (in Boca Raton) I had a discussion with a sandwich shop owner near to our offices that I didnot want half a cow's worth of pastrami on my sandwich.

That I would gladly pay full price but wanted a few slices only. He refused.....

I think the thing I always think is "I won't do any work on this one, just ride it".

Now that never works for me.

Archived