Vf750F Restorers Wanted

finbar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again all,

Apologies for letting this search drift - we got a bit nehind with finishing off the next issue. I'm still looking for VF750F restorers and would love to get in touch with TheDutchy. Not sure that I got your email. Would you mind re-sending it?

Many thanks.

All the best,

Gez Kane, Practical Sportsbikes

Now Gez, when will Practical Sportsbike be awable in shops in Finland?????

• Member Contributer

Well Keny, they do...

But a UK subscription is 29 pounds a year incl postage; Finland (or the Netherlands for that matter) ukp 67....

That is 3 year's worth of tax on your VF....

• 1 month later...

Now gentlemen,

We are still looking for a couple of VF750F restorers. The Dutchy has given us a great start, but we could do with a little more input. Please drop me a line at gingersgaff@btinternet.com if you want to know more...

Many thanks,

Gez Kane, Practical Sportsbikes

• 4 weeks later...

I "restored" my VF (actually, its an ongoing restoration, that will last until I die, ... :unsure:) , ... it was mostly a technical restoration, all the fairings and panels remained in original color and condition (altough some parts were powder coated). Technically, I did everything (brakes, fork, electronics, shock absorber, carbs ... ) except opening the engine completely (but I did the cams at some point in time ....)

If you want me, drop me aline at schwarzc@gmx.at

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Sorry, mine still isn't done.

In case anyone is wondering, Gez is looking for FINISHED/RESTORED bikes to publish.

My offer to include info and photos of the pristine '83 VF750F I brought back to life still stands. Gez wanted a picture of me with the bike and all I had were pics of the bike, so that seemed to kill it... :sad:

Archived