Solomoto Honda Vfr Sale.

Switchblade

Question

7 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

Ah that figures they've got Sato rearsets on sale and available. A month ago they were out of stock and full price so I ordered direct. Might have to snag some frame sliders though. Thanks for the heads up!

• Member Contributer

Ah that figures they've got Sato rearsets on sale and available. A month ago they were out of stock and full price so I ordered direct. Might have to snag some frame sliders though. Thanks for the heads up!

I was thinking the same.

Yep !

I'm lookin at that MRA screen.

Don't you already have one of those?

You know, my 6th gen came with that MRA shield (also a Givi and a ZG, as well as the OEM one) extra when I bought it from the previous owner. I've never taken it out of the box. Came with those RG sliders too. I'd like to get rid of them actually, but I'm looking for someone with the same RWB side panels to swap everything together. I'm just not a fan of them. Rather have smooth fairings instead.

• Member Contributer

I was thinking the same.

Yep !

I'm lookin at that MRA screen.

Don't you already have one of those?

In limbo right now, long story. I will pm you.

Archived