Smooth1 Is The New Guy In Se Pa.

Guest Smooth1

Guest Smooth1

Hi Folks! Yep, I'm the new guy...I have been a cruiser ('08 Suzuki C-50) until recently..In June of 2014 I fell in love with the sound of the V4, traded my cruiser and haven't looked back. I love the sound of the 5th gen screaming in the upper revs, but the v-tec blows my mind! I got a smokin' deal on an '06 Pearl White VFR Interceptor ABS. It came with the hard bags and is just a great bike. Small dent in the tank and the right bag has evidence of a drop but not hard, just some scratches that the PO mostly buffed out. Changed the fluids. The oil, brake and clutch fluids all looked good, but, I do that on any vehicle I buy. The chain looks good but I cleaned/oiled/waxed it anyway just to get a baseline ya know? Started with 5890 miles and have just over 6600 now. I gotta get some more seat time! I'm in my early 50's and ride Bucks County, mostly from Churchville out towards New Hope up 32 and across the river to Lambertville up 29 around Frenchtown. The roads next to the river are nice. the Pa side is curvier(if thats a word) . I'd like to get up to the Delaware Water Gap and explore up there....the trees are turning, so, I have to do that SOON!!! I'm retired, thats another story, and play bass/guitar in a rock band that does late 60's and 70's stuff.....btw if anyone would like to come to a beef and beer in November benefiting local food banks, Check out Skinny Mamie on facebook, haha....we throw a good party! But, anyway, I need a riding buddy or 3. Anyone around??

Thanks Guys, Alan

post-31566-0-25413400-1413915956.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond!

We need of course a picture of your bike, cos w/o it, you do not exist :goofy:

any pictures of skinny mammies welcome too, just make sure there is a bike in the picture somewhere to make it "relevant" :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Hey Smooth,

You're timing is atrocious. :wink: the weather just turned and not sure if I willl get out again any time soon. I am in Flemington and often ride out your way. Keep in touch and see what mother nature brings...TWitty and I usually ride together and have made a habit of BBQ truck on 31 by Washington on the NJ side.

Welcome :wheel:

Archived