Guess What ? I'm New !

Guest mbois

Hey there ! High five from Montreal, Canada. I've bought a 2002 VFR early this summer and love this bike..Even if i've got a couple of issues that i cannot get rid of. I hope that i will find answer here. This is a picture of "the machine". Don't ask me what the hell is Boufarguini Concept on the pipes. Cause i've got no answer for you. This is a set of custom made pipes that a guy is making in his basement i guess. They sound great to my ears. I will post a video soon if you want to hear. Cheers !

10608116_328801880612772_1658877745_n.jp

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! Nothing wrong with "home made" stuff as long as it works or in your, case sounds good too! Stick around it only gets better from here!

• Member Contributer

Welcome. Lots of good useful comments here. Chicken strip comments usually emanate from those with access to endless curvy roads such as those found on the "world famous Dragon". The wear on your tire is not solely a function of your riding daring do but of location and access to certain types of roads. My tires look like turkey strips but that's what happens when you ride instead of trailer your bike to get where you need to get going. Just returned from another 9000 km jaunt and nothing more fun than a VFR to do it with.

Welcome. Lots of good useful comments here. Chicken strip comments usually emanate from those with access to endless curvy roads such as those found on the "world famous Dragon". The wear on your tire is not solely a function of your riding daring do but of location and access to certain types of roads. My tires look like turkey strips but that's what happens when you ride instead of trailer your bike to get where you need to get going. Just returned from another 9000 km jaunt and nothing more fun than a VFR to do it with.

Exactly.

1- I take this Honda to go to work everyday 25 km from home stuck in traffic.

2- I have 2 kids meaning that i'm not riding the dragon every weekend

3- I have kind of touring tires so nothing too sticky

4- Roads in Canada are certainly not good as yours in US. EhViffer can agree with me on this i think !

5- I don't have suicidal tendencies.

Archived