Recognize This Vfr800 Streetfighter?

Guest Michelangelo

Guest Michelangelo

Saw this bike at Miller Motorsports Park back when I was working at MMP when they opened up. It was at a track day sometime in 2007.

Was always curious who the owner was. Very cool looking concept that could be made cooler with a little cleaning up. Image the seat, tank and front fender color matched. Paint the wheels a diff color. Put a smaller headlight on it, polish up the headers.

fdd1e32d699cc59b83891aae2b2e0dc1_zpsd0a9

Edited by Michelangelo

i like how the back tire is still touching the ground even on the center stand...He's raised the rear correctly :happy:

I'm surprised that it HAS a centerstand, as the first order of building a street fighter is to bin all needless and heavy bits, then go from there.

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

i like how the back tire is still touching the ground even on the center stand...He's raised the rear correctly :happy:

I'm surprised that it HAS a centerstand, as the first order of building a street fighter is to bin all needless and heavy bits, then go from there.

With a bike that's a work in progress, though, it is super handy to have a centrestand if one doesn't have a bike lift/chocks/pit stands

• Like 1