Has Anyone Stuffed A 750 Motor Into The Vfr 500 Frame?

gll429

Question

9 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

Not sure a 750 motor would fit, or why you wouldn't just go for the 750 frame for the extra strength.

I thought about what to stuff in a 500 frame that would be close to the V4. Couldn't really think of much. Maybe an SVX5.5 motor if you could ever find one.

• Member Contributer

I thought about what to stuff in a 500 frame that would be close to the V4. Couldn't really think of much. Maybe an SVX5.5 motor if you could ever find one.

It's been a dream of mine to put a sled motor in a bike frame...0-100 with one gear...yum.

Here's a 500 with a 2-stroke motor. I don't know the cc's but a snowmobile 700 triple in a CBR900 frame would be really fun.

h2intercept3.jpg

• Member Contributer

It's been a dream of mine to put a sled motor in a bike frame...0-100 with one gear...yum.

Here's a 500 with a 2-stroke motor. I don't know the cc's but a snowmobile 700 triple in a CBR900 frame would be really fun.

h2intercept3.jpg

Well, from the photo name (h2intercept3), I think somebody put a Kawa 750 in an Interceptor frame - which makes more sense than the reverse...

Or there's this:

http://eurospares.com/wildbik1.jpg

Or:

http://thekneeslider.com/tul-aris-two-stroke-racer/

Enjoy!

Glenn

• Member Contributer

Cafe Racer just did a piece on a mid 70's dirt bike conversion to a cafe racer... bike started as a "Rokon" dirt bike which had a 2-stroke single thumper snowmobile engine/CVT Transmission... test rider said it was one of the funnest bike to ride he ever tested

Archived