I Got The Pic For You Guys !

Guest theelf

• Member Contributer

there IT is--- now its in my garage getting the care it needs--- i got it guys---!!!!!!!!!!!

But, small-one-named-after-the-oil-company-that-owns-the-rights-to-my-swingarm-design, while we are so joyful that you finally got "it" and that "it" is now getting the care "it" needs in your garage, we are also not able to see the greatness of "it" in that avatar pic...so post a larger pic, unless that one is actual size.

really its in my avatar??

If I get my magnifying glass and squint just right I can almost tell it's a motorcycle.

You're obviously a good sport. Give us a full write up with proper photos when you can. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

I took a photo of my bike at night:

2427363885_e73dfc92b7_z.jpg

Stealth flat black. On the nightshift. What else? :ph34r:

really its in my avatar?? :goofy: i see it when i log in-- ?? yes i like to hide and stay away from people- under ground is a good spot just watch out for the worms--LOL thanks for all the love :blush2:

These guys giving you grief are what makes T-Mac, and other VFR get-togethers, such great rallies. I'd suggest you come and meet them.

We'd still like to see a real pic of your machine. There are some old pharts on this site and their eyesight is only good when they are looking through a faceshield. Hell, some of us cannot even see a deer when it's Right In Front Of Me. :wheel: :3:

• Member Contributer

If this is the same elf that I think it is, then it's best to just ignore him.

What?! And miss all this fun?

• Member Contributer

really its in my avatar?? :goofy: i see it when i log in-- ?? yes i like to hide and stay away from people- under ground is a good spot just watch out for the worms--LOL thanks for all the love :blush2:

Your avatar is of a rack of amplifiers....that may drive you from underground if they can be turned up...to 11....

yeah this is the second idiot who thinks they know me from somewhere?? --- yep some strange folks here but mostly good- pic is in avatar

• Member Contributer

yeah this is the second idiot who thinks they know me from somewhere?? --- yep some strange folks here but mostly good- pic is in avatar

I see you just changed it back from the rack of amps...I checked your gallery for a look at the pic larger than a thumbnail and no joy there either.

Anyway, congrats on getting a great bike (even the 700s are great) back on the road as a survivor. I am sure when the weather gets a bit colder you will have time to post a proper picture.

Okay i got some help so here they are--

and 1 more-- you created a monster-- and my dream car-- okay if you really want to see all angles up close i will post it-- now don't drewl to much-- hehe

post-18733-0-10351000-1384121311.png

post-18733-0-17952900-1384121327.png

post-18733-0-67322900-1384121343.png

post-18733-0-12467700-1384121366.png

post-18733-0-18620700-1384121412.jpg

post-18733-0-17417300-1384121592.jpg

post-18733-0-14865500-1384121617.jpg

I see you just changed it back from the rack of amps...I checked your gallery for a look at the pic larger than a thumbnail and no joy there either.

Anyway, congrats on getting a great bike (even the 700s are great) back on the road as a survivor. I am sure when the weather gets a bit colder you will have time to post a proper picture.

I got them I just need some help -- check it out---- sorry for the bad stuff earlier I am new to the comp stuff. i really just google everything but anyway-- That badboy is in the garage and went on a 50 mile ride again today mileage is at a total 10515 not bad for a 1986.

• Member Contributer

A little sensitive are we? I've been called far worse than an idiot. Have a nice night!

• Member Contributer

That's a fabulous machine. Congrats. BTW: Welcome to the asylum. Looks like you'll fit right in. :cool:

Archived