Lost A Few Pounds...i Am Liking The New Looks And Sound

panamawing

• Member Contributer

Around three months ago I added a 95 vfr750 to the garage. All stock and I told myself I would keep the redhead just the way she was. well tonight I bolted on a new SP Engineering can! Besides losing a few pounds, IMHO looks and sounds good too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDBifYFKGuw

• Member Contributer

WOW turn off the wildlife but the bike sounds great ...

It makes me feel good to know that Nebraska cicadas are just as annoying as Kansas cicadas.

I'd much rather listen to that awesome exhaust canister all day than cicadas all night.

The bike sounds good.

I'm glad we just have crickets.

And only a few brigades, not several huge armies.

Yikes. :goofy:

LMAO.....i really wasn't paying attention or noticed obnoxious wildlife sounds until you guys brought it up. Thanks! Heard those darn cicadas all night long! Guess that is what they do to attract a partner during mating season.

LMAO.....i really wasn't paying attention or noticed obnoxious wildlife sounds until you guys brought it up. Thanks! Heard those darn cicadas all night long! Guess that is what they do to attract a partner during mating season.

I'm totally accustomed to hearing them all evening long and my brain had blocked them out. But on your video they really jumped out at me.... and unfortunately made me hear the ones outside my house again.

• Member Contributer

Looks and sounds fabulous. I thought those were all VFR sounds. You know, spinning gears and such.

• Member Contributer

That's what my stock 95 with an exhaust leak (highly suspected but not confirmed) kind of sounds like. My mod was free but no weight loss.

I hope for you guys sake those cicadas are the 17 year variety.

I'm sure you get used to it and tune it out after a while in any case. :beer:

Archived