Pirelli Angel Gts

Guest emko

Tire deal of the year fer sure! Just emailed my POP in too and got back a validation confirmation within the hour. Woohoo!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Man! I'm kickin' myself for missing this deal... I love my Angels and I was looking forward to trying the GTs. By the time I logged on they were gone...

:mad:

• Member Contributer

What claim number were you Ken?

I haven't even received an email that I am on deck yet...

#172 & #178. The last email I got was them telling me they would ship the tires for free. I never got anything saying they had been shipped.

What claim number were you Ken? I haven't even received an email that I am on deck yet...

• Member Contributer

177 and my tire showed up on Friday. Rubber has the exact same spongy feel of the Michelin Power 3. Wish I had ordered them in the Versys' size since I am having so much fun with the S20s. I am at one with the VFR right now and I don't want to mess with success.

KEB

What claim number were you Ken?

I haven't even received an email that I am on deck yet...

Claim ID 81 and mine appeared on the porch Wednesday, but I never got an email.

I didn't hear about the deal, nevertheless, I've loved my Angel STs and will be putting on a set of GTs tomorrow, Oregon, here we come. :cool:

• Member Contributer

I never got an email but my front arrived while I was out of town... :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Email message I received today:

Hello, Kimball

Great News! Your FREE Pirelli Angel GT Front tire has been shipped. Thank you for participating in our promotion and enjoy the ride!

You can track your shipment by going to:

My reply:

Even greater news...I got it last week!. Awesome people and thank you a thousand times.

• 1 year later...
  • Member Contributer

One of the best ST tires on the market. Great grip, life and steering feel/precision. Loved them on the VFR but they really transformed the Versys with Perfect Precision, Light Steering and the best Stability of any tire ever used on that bike.

Buy them with confidence. And don't listen to Baileyrock bitch about their relative lack of durability compared to the PR2s. :wink:

• Member Contributer

I just ordered a set for my redslut today, Eur 255 to my door.

That is $320 American...

Ordered via Tirendo with a Eur 5 coupon; reifen.com was a tenner cheaper but had a long(er) lead time on the rear tire.

• Member Contributer

I love my AGTs... they grip well, ride smooth, turn in great, and in my opinion give excellent feedback when approaching their limits on grip... they don't break loose abruptly but start to smear a little first...

People were asking how many miles I had on mine during the Oregon Trail meet last month, I'm sure I wrote mileage down when new but can't find it yet. I put 600 miles since putting 1800 during the meet and they are going to last to winter. Very good mileage and performance.

• Member Contributer

I bought my Angel GTs last August, mighty fine tire. Took a 4k mile ride right after I got them, mostly freeway , they stood up well. A lot of weekend twisty rides in the Nevada/California Sierras. I would recommend them to anyone on a 1200.

I just ordered another set five minutes ago. I get my tires at Seattle Cycle. I take them my wheels and mounting is included in the price. $411.00 This time I will write down the mileage on my bike. I thought I did last time but can't find it anywhere. Robert at Seattle Cycle said they have been declared as the longest lasting sport touring tire. That's important to me, second only to the way they ride.

Archived