Short Vid Of My Ride Up Skyline Road 6Th Gen

Nice vid Drew, I absolutely love that road, just wish the speed limit was a little higher so the price of the ticket wouldn't be so daunting :)

I try to make the Skyline/BRP trip at least once a year!

• Member Contributer

That vid is really something. I want some of those meds! Hope your eyes are well but I'd suggest they check your brain for collateral damage. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

Cool video. I think you used your rear brakes more in that video than I have used mine in the past month.

Rollin

• Member Contributer

Sweet! Nice road.

Every time I hear figaro now I can only think of the Tom and Jerry cartoon with that song.

Nice video but not sure about those mirrors tho .......

The Mirrors are almost useless and I pretty much have them on there to pass state inspection, They are shaky, but a dab of superglue in the joint will stop them from pointing at the ground.

Cool video. I think you used your rear brakes more in that video than I have used mine in the past month.

Rollin

That is one of the bad habits I brought with me from riding offroad for many years. I feel that if the back slides I can recover but if the front slides I can't which instinctively makes me rear brake harder than the front.

-Drew

Archived