A&A PAIR block off plates special run

huntinggunns

• Member Contributer

You can add me for a set also.

Thanks Togan. 2 more to go. I also see you are from Oklahoma. I just got back into riding this past fall so I am trying to get the bikes ready for this coming spring. I have met a few other "Okie" riders here so hope to meet you soon. Make sure to introduce yourself on the forum.

• Member Contributer

I'd take a set!

Thanks VFR800Ryan. This makes 10. I will get with Dan today and let him know. As soon as I speak to him I will let everyone know how long it will be and how he wants everyone to order. Also, I am sure he will not have just 10 sets of plates made up so there should be some for others that need a set.

• Member Contributer

Ok. I spoke with Dan again today. He was amazed at the interest in these so here is the low down. I have sent him the list. Everyone that wants a set just needs to contact him through the number on his website http://www.aaperf.com/contact.html and provide their payment information. He said that he would get started on them immediately and it should take approximately 3 - 4 weeks to deliver them. They will be just like the ones pictured on his website (orangeish colored anodized machined aluminum plates with stainless hardware). Price is 50.00 a set which includes shipping in the conus. Outside the conus will be extra. As this thread was just a feeler to find out if it would be worth his time, anyone that did not get on the list just needs to contact hime and will be able to get a set as he is going to make some extras. Thanks to all that replied to this thread stating that they wanted a set as you are the ones that made this happen. Can't wait to get mine.

• Member Contributer

Doncha love it when a plan comes together?

Amen. I am just glad that Dan decided to do this. He wasn't really interested at first but decided to after reading the thread and seeing all the folks that were interested in them.

• Member Contributer

Ok guys. I just called today and got my 2 sets ordered. Dan said the faster everyone on the list calls him and gets their order placed the faster he can get the materials and get started. So please, give him a call so we can get this going. He was going to get the machining part of the process set up after I got off the phone with him today so the ball is definately rolling now.

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

I exchanged emails with Dan yesterday so he has my info and we are all set. Thanks for setting this up. Ernie