Show us your custom painted helmet!

v4formore

I don't think I've seen a thread like this on here yet so I figured I would start it! Anyone else have a custom painted helmet? ENJOY!

This is my suomy apex I had painted this summer by Connery's in Toronto. I'm not too happy with the job as when you look closely at the detail it just looks sloppy, but for the un-trained eye you couldn't tell. I was a huge Potvin fan growing up and loved the designs he had on his lid so I had it done on a motorcycle lid with a tribute to Felix the cat on the back. By the way, the suomy apex is a wicked helmet for the price!

post-23747-0-16332400-1321902544.jpg

post-23747-0-50090100-1321902552.jpg

post-23747-0-23546300-1321902559.jpg

• Member Contributer

wera803, your friend is a step ahead of me as I have contemplated painting my old RF800 like a Packer helmet. We are long time Packer fans living in a Bronco world. - and it's a fine time to be a Packer Backer! Also thought of the holey cheese head motif but prefer the regular helmet design.

• Member Contributer

Owned one while living in Scotland, just look left for the picture

Saltire on one, the dutch red white blue one the other side.

In the late 90's I had my Arai painted Just like a USAF Thumderbirds pilot. Living just next to Amdrews AFB, I got alot of beeps and salutes. I'll se if I can dig ip a photo of it.

dbdfcc1f16821694da7e3e0769bfd17e.image.350x416.jpg

• 1 year later...

Archived