Lucky guy at Deals Gap

VietHorse

He was not even going fast.

If you saw video of a local on the road, you would be amazed at how different the scenery changes.

Well at least he slayed it.

Now it is time to go get the T-shirt.

He will go back home and tell all of his friends that he was flying when he crashed.

He should go retake the MSF course.

Though that 's quite normal.

Those guys not riding too fast. They seemed familiar with the twisty road for most of the riding time, until the impact.

aThe rider may lost concentration for a some percentage of a second, or may be there were some unwanted things on the road surface, i.e. sands, trees branches, engine oil....

The good thing is that the guy was bumped up almost to the "fucken trees" but he still fine, he bike might a little bit sore, as he said...

Hopefully he got the bike out of there before the PoPo showed up.... Because from the sound of it those peeps making all the comments were not going to help his cause.........

Looks like fun to me until he lost it. Didn't seem to be going to fast, but fast enough that when he took his eyes off the road (the chick on the side of the road) that was enough.

Makes me want to go ride after watching this video. Minus the crash!

• Member Contributer

So, just confirmation that the double yellow lines really aren't decoration...... :laugh:

How'd ya like that riding form? Anyone want to do two up with him?

Oh, well, it's a free country to be stupid in. :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

Both, the guy that crashed and the guy filming need a LOT more practice. Shitty lines, shitty throttle controll...

Not that I am that much beter, mind you. Just sayin.

• Member Contributer

Both, the guy that crashed and the guy filming need a LOT more practice. Shitty lines, shitty throttle controll...

Not that I am that much beter, mind you. Just sayin.

Rice, I know you and you're not stupid so you have to be better. You and I could probably fly an F16 better than that guy can ride a motorcycle.... :tour:

Archived