Retro magazine reviews 3, 4, 5 & 6th gens

Cogswell

• Member Contributer

I'm a relatively new member to VFRD and in a short time have been somewhat amazed at how nice the members are here and also at how much free info I've come across that I never would have found elsewhere. I wanted to give something back - even if small . . . so here goes. I posted 6 magazine articles from the day when the 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th gen bikes were new. As a bonus, I also added an article from the August 1993 Motorcyclist that traces the lineage of the V-Four motor up to that time. Finally there, is a .jpeg of a cutaway drawing of the 5th gen which I made in to a poster for my garage. I just put these up this morning and I believe that HS has to review and approve them before they can be downloaded. Hopefully some of you will enjoy them. Here's are the reviews:

Motorcyclist 3rd gen August 1993

Cycle World 4th gen February 1994

Cycle World 5th gen May 1998

Motorcyclist 5th gen Jan 1998

Motorcyclist 5th gen Motor Cycle of The Year (MOTY) September 1998

Sport Rider 6th gen April 2002

My apologies - I originally posted this in what I think was the wrong forum - so I deleted and am re-posting to what looks to be correct..

• Member Contributer

Sorry - no links. To my knowledge back issues this old are not available on line. They may not have been reviewed and approved yet (looks like there's been some technical issues with the site today . . . ) They're in pdf format in Files>Article Scans so s/b easy to download once approved.

Archived