A lot new tyres for season

keny

Well I´m not in need of new rubber at the momen, but as I´m intrested in them I noticed there is some intresting news for season 2010.

1. Bridgestone replase not so old BT021 whit BT023!

22641.jpg

2. Continental comes whit a ContiRoad Attac2

53972.64828.file.eng.ra2pairweb.326.346.jpg

3. Metzeler have a new sport rubber Sportec M5 Interact

metzeler220110c.jpg

4. Pirelli come whit a new fast sport rubber Diablo Rosso Corsa

146_0911_+Pirelli_Diablo_Rosso_Corsa+.JPG.jpg

5. Michelin has a Power Pure to replase Power/2CT

170331d1261634020-michelin-power-pure-tires-pure2.jpg

6. Dunlop comes whit a SportSmart

Dunlop-Sportsmart_1.jpg

:unsure:

Keny,

There is a new Michelin coming out to replace the power and the power 2ct.....I hope B/Stone did a re-mix of the 021

front compound....a tire I like but not its longevity.....and by these new improvements and obsolescence....there should be some good deals floating around ...like a power front for my VFR for 82.USDand a rear for $120....I'm feeling better now....

Rod

Wow, really interested to see the new Bridgestone. I liked the 021s i had on the VFR and i have now the OEM 020s on the FZ6 which i was planning on replacing with PR2. The 023's front tread pattern does seem simliar to the PR2 pattern, hopefully the front is now also a dual compound tire.

Thanks for the info above on the new tires, guys. I probably have enough on hand at home to get me through 2010 already, but when those are gone I'll look into the new models. wink.gif

• Member Contributer

There are some really good deals out there on Michelin's now. I picked up a set of 2CT's for $235 shipped. Not a tire I would normally use on the VFR, but it was a good price for a tire with excellent grip.

Both Pirelli and Michelin are coming out with new sport tires this spring.

And Pirelli has a new ST tire called the Angel - s'posed to be better and grippier than the Diablo Strada... so many tires, so little money! :biggrin:

:warranty: Yes, if I had the money (and time) I would test them all!

Pirelli Angel was introdused for season 2009 by the way...

Both Pirelli and Michelin are coming out with new sport tires this spring.

You mean Diablo Rosso Corsa ans Michelin Power Pure?

Ok I missed thouse rubber, also a add.

Dunlop SportSmart

I plan to order several sets of Pilot powers for the street and try out a set of the Power pure on the track and street, I will let you know how I like the new Power pure tires. There supposed to be between a Power one and 2ct in performance so im hoping they do pretty good for both street and track applications..

• 4 months later...

Archived