First Ride Of The Year

• Member Contributer

The mercury got up into the upper 40's this afternoon here in the land of May snows so I decided to play hookey from work and get the Viffer out of winter hibernation. I was pleasantly surprised to find my skills haven't deteoriated too much, although I took it pretty easy and stuck to the slab mostly. It was beautiful but the roads are a mess....sand and salt everywhere. Can you buff that stuff out with Honda polish or do I need a full wash?

Anyway, I feel like I've unlocked the inner demon in me and all I can think about it going out again....although it'll probably be at least a month before the roads are in good shape here, and the white stuff is likely to come back too.

The disease is strong is this one. :blink:

• Member Contributer

If you have the asphalt, I'd recommend against using Honda Polish. Just wash and dry.

sand and salt everywhere. Can you buff that stuff out with Honda polish or do I need a full wash?

The disease is strong is this one. :blink:

Lots of soap, water, n a little scrubbing.. Or if your lazy liked me a pressure washer ( I'm gonna hear it for that one)

Yes P.M.S. Affects us all even in the south, Some of us dont have the luxury of seeing our Lady's everyday so we dream till we can be with them Again, Dressed in full leather, The wine of that V4, The surge of the Vtech.. OOk i will stop now.. :blink:

• Member Contributer

Wash it. Even salt dust will ruin your bike.

• Member Contributer

Rub-a-Dub-Dub....................glad you got to ride.............. :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

Sounds like the ride was a good one, seen seagulls around the last few days. They are the frist sign that spring is only a few days away. :beer:

Archived