Us Stinks, Canada Rules!

25th VFR

• Member Contributer
Sadly HS, California is the culprit.

I blame Berkeley, nothing but tree hugging hippies eating granola wearing birkenstocks.

wavy-734775.jpg

My God, David Crosby looks like hell.

So they change the propellant that makes the stuff come out of the can. BFD. :unsure:

They're even changing those asthma inhalers to a new propellant too. So I read. :P

Get with the new stuff. :music:

• Member Contributer

I blame Berkeley, nothing but tree hugging hippies eating granola wearing birkenstocks.

wavy-734775.jpg

My God, David Crosby looks like hell.

That's Hugh Romney who changed his name to Wavy Gravy while doing LDS at a B B King concert...

Is this for helmet visors? I used to use Plexus until I found out that it is just furniture polish. Pledge seems to do the same job as Plexus for a far more reasonable price. It even smells the same. Give it a try on an old visor - you might be surprised.

• Member Contributer
That's Hugh Romney who changed his name to Wavy Gravy while doing LDS at a B B King concert...

Tree Hugger! j/k <3

The company who used to make the honda product is called PETRO. They are still making the same formula but in their own can and label. They have been formulating this product for Honda for years and am shocked to see their long marriage break. They also stopped the throttle body cleaner and various other chemicals. I sell their bike oils thats why I know the details fo their chemicals.

• Member Contributer
The company who used to make the honda product is called PETRO. They are still making the same formula but in their own can and label. They have been formulating this product for Honda for years and am shocked to see their long marriage break. They also stopped the throttle body cleaner and various other chemicals. I sell their bike oils thats why I know the details fo their chemicals.

Do you have a link to how I can purchase the product?

• Member Contributer
I'm a greenie!

Well sir, have just the right bike for you then

HPIM4323.jpg

Back on topic, if this stuff is used for cleaning your visor, squirt any liquid soap, put paper kitchen towel on it, sprinkle with a bit more water, leave for a couple of minutes, put under running tab and remove paper, rubbing gently. Now THAT is green and works a treat....

Any Canucks want to ship me 3 cases of Polish? Apparently US banned and Honda discontinued sales to US due to some tree hugging hippies that complained about aerosols. Can you (US Folks) confirm that this is NOT available in US anymore?

Anyways, this is the stuff I can't live without on my bikes.

CB66946.jpg

Not much info, but I wonder if this is the 'tree hugger' variation...

http://www.honda.ca/MotorcycleEng/Accessor...ds/cleaner1.htm

Same sh^t, different pile?gallery_8015_2891_297655.jpg

Flap Fix001_edited.JPG

• Member Contributer
Me liky hugging hippies.... :P

19934.jpg

Hah....that's just marketing. Go to Taos, NM and see some real hippies. They don't look anything like that. And their smell is enough to make me want to keep my visor open at 80mph + at just the memory of it all (shudders). Ironically, they are worse about littering and stealing than most conservatives I know. :goofy:

But back on topic, Pledge does the same thing. I am not saying the Honda stuff isn't better, but it does do the same thing.

wavy-734775.jpg

What is that pink thing in his hand? :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer
hugging hippies

Me liky hugging hippies.... :P

19934.jpg

Link to high rez version please!

Do a Google Image search on "sexy hippie girl"

but they are not hi-res...

I made a topic on this a awhile back but it seems to have vanished.

As of Feb '07 Honda is no longer in the aerosol businness. If it came in a aerosol can then they are no longer offering it to dealers for sale. If you are still getting Honda Spray cleaner polish then it is because your dealer had a stockpile of it before Honda cut them off.

I'll back you up on this one. I got off the phone with the parts analysts from Honda yesterday, and they still have no release date for a new spray yet.

• Member Contributer

:rolleyes:

Honda has changed the propellent and it is now back on the market! The EPA & CAlif forced the change after some greenies complained.They announced it last month. It never went missing here, but I have some of the new cans & only difference is contents label.

I'm a greenie! Lots of green bikers out here.

If that's the color of their bikes, good. If not, then let CA keep them. smile.gif
Also lots of evidence for global warming.
Lot's against, too. Just depends on what you ignore and what you listen to.
Even the Bush administration is finally acknowledging we need to take action.
Umm, I think they call that Politics.
California just got smart before the rest of the country.
Actually, a thread called "US Stinks, Canada Rules" is just about the only place where this comment might have cred. smile.gif

END :offtopic:

We should now return to our regularly scheduled programming. smile.gif

Dan

Archived