Us Stinks, Canada Rules!

25th VFR

• Member Contributer

Any Canucks want to ship me 3 cases of Polish? Apparently US banned and Honda discontinued sales to US due to some tree hugging hippies that complained about aerosols. Can you (US Folks) confirm that this is NOT available in US anymore?

Anyways, this is the stuff I can't live without on my bikes.

CB66946.jpg

My dad tried to buy some this past weekend and was told that it was discontinued. Guess the rumor s true. Dang hippies. I've used Plexus, it's ok but not as good as the Honda polish. I don't think that stuff can be beat.

• Member Contributer

Perfect, I just ordered a case of this.

Thanks again as usual guys. The forum topic may have been a bit too much...

Thanks for Nickleback and Rush. Take Bryan Adams back smile.gif

How much do you want? I just got some from my local stealership, and he says he has 3000 cans in the back room...

Only California has outlawed it from what I was told. Something about propellants, dirty air, etc.

Later,

Jeff

• Member Contributer

Sadly HS, California is the culprit.

I blame Berkeley, nothing but tree hugging hippies eating granola wearing birkenstocks.

wavy-734775.jpg

• Member Contributer
How much do you want? I just got some from my local stealership, and he says he has 3000 cans in the back room...

Only California has outlawed it from what I was told. Something about propellants, dirty air, etc.

Later,

Jeff

Like 3 cases! That would be sweet! I can use the Plexus on my boat :D

Later,

Jeff

I can put you in contact with the dealership, I think they do mail order.

http://www.rosenaupowersports.net/

That would cover it. I think that I paid $4.99 a can, but I can double check when I get home. They might give you a deal on 3 cases...

Later,

Jeff

• Member Contributer

Awesome Jeff, thanks! Did you kill a lot of Rancors to become a Jedi Master?

• Member Contributer
So how much better is this stuff than Pledge? That's what I've been using forever.

I picked some up in 2000 when I had my CBR, I used it on my Bike, my Boat, etc. It is absolutely amazing.

Any Canucks want to ship me 3 cases of Polish? Apparently US banned and Honda discontinued sales to US due to some tree hugging hippies that complained about aerosols. Can you (US Folks) confirm that this is NOT available in US anymore?

Anyways, this is the stuff I can't live without on my bikes.

CB66946.jpg

It's true honda discontinued it. However, we are in the process of getting set up with the manufacturer to deal direct with them. Let me know if I can help. John

• Member Contributer
Sadly HS, California is the culprit.

Well don't blame us native Califorians... because every time the country gets turned on it's side... everything

loose falls into California...

• Member Contributer

I'm a Californian as well, I believe it is the regime that 'generally' stems from Berkeley :/

Hence the picture of Wavy above :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer
hugging hippies

Me liky hugging hippies.... :P

19934.jpg

I thought they changed the formula enough to make it legal again.

I don't know, I still have a can I bought like 6 months ago. :unsure:

Plexus is less expensive and for the same job. :wheel:

Hmmm... Really?

Where I've bought it before, the Honda stuff was cheaper...

My dad and I debate over which is better, Honda polish or Plexus, and I like the Honda stuff.

• Member Contributer

Later,

Jeff

I can put you in contact with the dealership, I think they do mail order.

http://www.rosenaupowersports.net/

That would cover it. I think that I paid $4.99 a can, but I can double check when I get home. They might give you a deal on 3 cases...

Later,

Jeff

Unfortunately they wont ship to CA....

So would anyone want to pick up 4 cases at their store and let me pay them for it??!!

We carry the largest selection of street bikes, dirt bikes, motocross bikes, kids bikes & quads, sport quads, utility ATVs, side by side utility vehicles, scooters, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, generators for sale in Detroit Michigan!

And now... We Deliver Anywhere!

(See a salesperson for details)

EDIT: My co-worker and I will get 2 cases each of this stuff. Man, I can't believe that I am spending sooo much time on this Polish, but it is awesome and I miss it lol

• Member Contributer

Honda has changed the propellent and it is now back on the market! The EPA & CAlif forced the change after some greenies complained.They announced it last month. It never went missing here, but I have some of the new cans & only difference is contents label.

Honda has changed the propellent and it is now back on the market! The EPA & CAlif forced the change after some greenies complained.They announced it last month. It never went missing here, but I have some of the new cans & only difference is contents label.

I'm a greenie! Lots of green bikers out here. Also lots of evidence for global warming. Even the Bush administration is finally acknowledging we need to take action. California just got smart before the rest of the country.

• Member Contributer
I bought 2 cans of the Honda spray polish today in FL. smile.gif

I managed to contact a guy on eBay and get 2 cases shipped for 141.00/each. Rediculous if you ask me, but Im just not running out!

• Member Contributer
Perfect, I just ordered a case of this.

Thanks again as usual guys. The forum topic may have been a bit too much...

Thanks for Nickleback and Rush. Take Bryan Adams back smile.gif

I think I am going to buy some cans of Honda polish and auction them off at the PNW meet in August to raise money for the site.

Just one catch though: you guys have to keep Celine Dion. :P

• Member Contributer
Just one catch though: you guys have to keep Celine Dion. :P

Haha! That's cool. She's in Vegas now, which we all know is not 'really' America!

Archived