Badass Black VFR

dukeracr

• Member Contributer

• Member Contributer

I'm not looking, just came across the ad earlier - just felt the VFR doesn't seem to be the right bike for that sort of thing, but each to his own.

That's not a bad ass black VFR... THIS is a bad ass black VFR :blink:

gallery_5581_740_35608.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

SepiaPhantom.jpg

• Member Contributer
I'm not looking, just came across the ad earlier - just felt the VFR doesn't seem to be the right bike for that sort of thing, but each to his own.

All it needs are some chrome wheels, a stretched and polished swingarm, a polished frame and lowered a bit...the East LA crew would be all over it.

• Member Contributer
No...THIS is a bad ass VFR.  :thumbsup:

gallery_2418_1230_1361.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

IMG_0038.jpg

You can modify all you want but it's hard to beat what Honda did with that bike!(minus the rear fender of course)

Nice pic.

• Member Contributer
You can modify all you want but it's hard to beat what Honda did with that bike!(minus the rear fender of course) 

Nice pic.

That's why I kept it basic - got a rear cowl, removed the passenger pegs and got rid of that awful fender. Now you can see the rear wheel nice and clean and the tag is tucked between the pipes. :thumbsup: I love how the bike looks - the subtle, stealthy thing is perfect for my taste. :goofy:

Fugly and OVERPRICED. $6100? Are you kidding me? Needs about $2000 off.

I do like the matte black VFR. Very nice. Put some red hard bags on it, and that'll be interesting. However, I'm (patiently) awaiting the new 2007 VFR. I can dream right?

Nozz

It would look a LOT better if some of the green carried over onto the rest of the bike. As it is, it looks like the tank doesn't belong to the rest of the machine! The red pin stripe on the Sgt seat is unfortunate as well.

• Member Contributer
It would look a LOT better if some of the green carried over onto the rest of the bike.  As it is, it looks like the tank doesn't belong to the rest of the machine!  The red pin stripe on the Sgt seat is unfortunate as well.

Nice eye! I was going to say I kinda liked it - the whole black/green thing doesn't bother me....but that red pin stripe ruined it for me!

It looks like they didn't finish the job after seeing how wrong it looks. Like getting a tattoo of Strawberry Shortcake when you're drunk, then waking up the next day and you're like, "oh, s#!t, what have I done!?" :goofy:

• Member Contributer
It looks like they didn't finish the job after seeing how wrong it looks.  Like getting a tattoo of Strawberry Shortcake when you're drunk, then waking up the next day and you're like, "oh, s#!t, what have I done!?"  :goofy:

That actually happened me - I wanted something all badass like the Purple Pieman:

pdSTSSC0008.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

But I got this instead:

strawberryshortcake2221.gif border='0' alt='user posted image' />

<can you tell I have a 2.5 year old daughter? :goofy: >

• Member Contributer
- I wanted something all badass like the Purple Pieman:

Yeah that Purple Pieman sure is one badass dude, ....instant cred with the prison gangs I hear. :goofy: :goofy:

• Member Contributer
Yeah that Purple Pieman sure is one badass dude, ....instant cred with the prison gangs I hear.  :goofy:  :goofy:

Yeah, it actually trumps the "teardrop" tat.... :goofy:

Archived