Badass Black VFR

dukeracr

• Member Contributer
I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable with a disembodied green skull facing my private bits.

:goofy: My thoughts exactly. A nekkid chick yeah, but that green skull. No f ing way!

• Member Contributer

What the hell? Why isn't the rest of the bike the same? I guess he/she is trying to get rid of it before they were able to finish their "AWESOME" :goofy: paint scheme. Yuck! :goofy:

• Member Contributer
+1.gif My thoughts exactly. A nekkid chick yeah, but that green skull. No f ing way!

I just thought of the ultimate irony for you, Quicknick.

You take your bike to a painter to have a naked chick painted on it. You're all stoked to get it back. You can't wait to see how hot she looks. He rolls it out and you look at the tank to find a naked chick. She looks hot...but as you get closer, you realize it's your own sister! Arrrrrrrgh! :blink: :lol:

Guest SaratogaVFR

Like the other 59% I think this bike is much, much uglier than stock. It is almost as ugly as a green and purple Ninja!

Two words:  Chocolate Spider!

This whole thing of trying to be "Bad-Ass" with sculls and crossbones, flames( as if it's really hot), is a sign of the times we live in. People try to cover up their insecurity by a public display of machoism. Like everyone now uses EXTREME in all their advertising to try to make up for how lame their product is.

OR !!!!!! I could just be an old fart who's just simply tired of all of this crap.

Archived