Greetings from Melbourne, Down Under

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from the UK. There were some minor changes made to the 8 Gen model from 2016. The link below gives you the updated manual

• Thanks 1

• Member Contributer

Welcome Bobby fellow Melbournian 

This bought from A1? 

I think I saw that listed just the other day 

imported from the states, hardly any Ks

Nice 1

• Like 1

• Member Contributer
2 hours ago, boOZZIE said:

This bought from A1? 

Nice 1

No mate, its an Aussie model, previous owner purchased it new from A1 Motorcycles. Also no H.I.S.S. on the USA models.

Great bike Bobby, hope it serves you well with many happy riding kilometers.

Did you get 2 Ignition Keys and all the standard accessories. Seat cowl, seat height raising collars, pillion grab handle blanking plates, complete toolkit, owners booklet and any service records?

Cheers from a fellow Melburnian and very happy 8gen owner, with nearly 100,000 faultless Kilometers.:fing02:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Presson said:

Welcome to VFRD from the UK. There were some minor changes made to the 8 Gen model from 2016. The link below gives you the updated manual

Wow, thanks mate, much appreciated - legend!

5 hours ago, boOZZIE said:

This bought from A1? 

Nice 1

Thanks boOZZIE. Yes, it's the one from A1, low K's - I haven't even picked it up yet, but I believe it's from Oz.

4 hours ago, Grum said:

No mate, its an Aussie model, previous owner purchased it new from A1 Motorcycles. Also no H.I.S.S. on the USA models.

Did you get 2 Ignition Keys and all the standard accessories. Seat cowl, seat height raising collars, pillion grab handle blanking plates, complete toolkit, owners booklet and any service records?

Cheers from a fellow Melburnian and very happy 8gen owner, with nearly 100,000 faultless Kilometers.:fing02:

Thanks Grum, It does come with 2 ignition keys, but have not heard about anything else yet (I haven't picked it up yet and sales guy didn't mention them). It sure is gorgeous though. I'm a little bit pumped, if you can't tell already. 👍

• Member Contributer
21 hours ago, Grum said:

BOUGHT FROM US, as in A1🤦‍♂️

• Like 2