new to forum and VFR

Zeekster

G’Day Folks and Thank you for accepting me. I’ve just purchased my first Viffer and,Wow a proper bike indeed. Its a candy Red 2007 vfr. I’ve always liked the vfr’s but never pulled the trigger until I saw this magnificant example. At 16 yo the bike is in immaculate condition she has 5600 miles paint is pristine…I am a happy rider…oh! I got this for my 80th Birthday (9/8/1943)

• Member Contributer

Welcome dude...so for for a proper introduction, post up some photos.....you're an Aussie living in Asheville?

• Member Contributer

Welcome! I get out that way if you ever want to ride a bit together. Most rides are out of Marion or Morganton, to your east and my west. 

• Member Contributer

Nice birthday present, but I bet it was a bugger for someone to wrap. Welcome!

19 hours ago, Zeekster said:

At 16 yo the bike is in immaculate condition she has 5600 miles paint is pristine…

Averaging 350 miles a year I would hope so.  It's brand new.  I'll never understand this kind of low mileage, but hey, holding a brand new bike for the next guy isn't a bad service.  Enjoy!

• Member Contributer
15 hours ago, Zeekster said:

IMG_1294.jpeg

Dude....you've got so many bikes! I think you win.

• Member Contributer
12 hours ago, vfrcapn said:

Welcome and congrats on the purchase, and a happy bday! Hope we all are still riding and enjoying at 80!

I hope I am alive at 80! 😁

Archived