Center Stand Needed!

joepopp

• Member Contributer

This link will take you to eBay UK and a front seat for an 8th gen ....there's a pic of the 2016 bike they're breaking and it's on the centre stand

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOOK-HONDA-VFR800-VFR-800-VFR800F-FE-ABS-2016-FRONT-RIDERS-SEAT-FREE-UK-POST-/192110332429?hash=item2cbaab0a0d:g:D-AAAOSw3v5YrDHC

if they don't want to ship to the USA you can get it sent to me and I'll send it on

• Member Contributer
1 minute ago, Thumbs said:

This link will take you to eBay UK and a front seat for an 8th gen ....there's a pic of the 2016 bike they're breaking and it's on the centre stand

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOOK-HONDA-VFR800-VFR-800-VFR800F-FE-ABS-2016-FRONT-RIDERS-SEAT-FREE-UK-POST-/192110332429?hash=item2cbaab0a0d:g:D-AAAOSw3v5YrDHC

Thanks! Will ask!!

• Member Contributer
44 minutes ago, Thumbs said:

if they don't want to ship to the USA you can get it sent to me and I'll send it on

Thanks so much! "Seller isn't receiving emails because of high volume" I will try to contact later in the week. I searched his store and there are many VFR800 parts but no center stand. 

• Member Contributer
45 minutes ago, Thumbs said:

Thanks so much! "Seller isn't receiving emails because of high volume" I will try to contact later in the week. I searched his store and there are many VFR800 parts but no center stand. 

• Member Contributer
5 hours ago, joepopp said:

Theres not a lot of call for used stands, as they're standard equipment on all bikes sold in the UK 

Hang in there

They have a Facebook account and physical address 

image.png

• Member Contributer

I have been working to find two, to no avail yet.

Honda kept sending the order back as "discontinued/out of stock."

That has now changed to "in transit with no eta."

We will see if they get more kits to us in the US. Otherwise, you can piece meal it together part by part, but that comes out to about $160.

• Member Contributer
33 minutes ago, thtanner said:

I have been working to find two, to no avail yet.

Honda kept sending the order back as "discontinued/out of stock."

That has now changed to "in transit with no eta."

We will see if they get more kits to us in the US. Otherwise, you can piece meal it together part by part, but that comes out to about $160.

There are some used ones on eBay! I went ahead and piece-mealed one together. $150 shipped. Ouch but want it to be shiny and new. 

• Member Contributer
58 minutes ago, joepopp said:

Ouch but want it to be shiny and new. 

I am in the same boat. Honda US really dropped the ball on the VFR here in the US. I am disappointed. Feels like a great bike with no support essentially.

Archived