Rc30 I Want One!

highsider989

Question

20 answers to this question

I have actually spent time on an RC45. Darn special handled fantastically, uber tall first gear. A vfr800 just might beat it off the line. I still want an RC30. It is one of the most pure sports designs.

Highsider989,

There is one here in Columbia, SC, that a friend owns, but it doesn't like to putt putt around in traffic too much. Guess a thoroughbred needs to run.

It is a beautiful bike and if I can't win the lotto it's fine with me if you do.............

LookingHard

• Member Contributer

:biggrin: No, this is in my living room...

:tongue: Only lasted 'til my wife came home...

Ha! You need to negotiate better!!!

:biggrin: No, this is in my living room...

Not true, that's an old pic!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

It was in the garage when I saw it but could easily be in the living room by now.

• Member Contributer

It was in the living room for a long time, but I finally decided to get it back on the road, so it is garage kept now, but that was my decision, maybe because there is no wife, just an understanding girlfriend.... :wacko:

I went with SamW and one other friend to Barber Raceway. SamW was on his RC30 with kevlar bodywork. I was on my CB-1. I could always tell when
SamW was coming up behind me. I could hear him coming when he was about 10 yards behind me. Didn't hurt my feelings at all when he would pass me. It was fun watching the RC30 in it's natural habitat. It garnered a lot of interests from others too.

Archived