Can Anyone In The Uk Get These Badges?

deltaboxii

• Member Contributer

I would like to get another set (or two) of these 3d VFR badges and they are only available in the UK it seems. I contacted David Silver Spares and they were not all that helpful on pricing, especially considering I have bought from them before.

Hello Erik

Thank you for your e-mail. I will need to order these @56.75 USD each. The postage will be 17.00 USD. Please advise if you wish to order and I will advise on how to order.

Best regards

Matt

--

David Silver Spares US LLC

www.davidsilverspares.com | sales@davidsilverspares.com | Ph: 717 458 0852

The part number for these emblems is:

64220-MCW-D80ZB

If there is anyone in the UK that can get these at a better price I would appreciate it!

thanks!

post-24302-0-75910900-1433253532.jpg

• Member Contributer

£34.39 each from DSS UK. That's approx. $53 each. Plus postage.

Can be done but it's not a massive saving.

Available in Germany for £25.92/$39.73 each.

In Holland, 33.50 Euros/$37.30

I cannot remember - didn't these used to come on the Canadian bikes, or was that just a decal? If they were actual emblems, can they be purchased from Canadian Honda dealers? (Sorry if this doesn't help, was just thinking about what I've seen in the past.)

• Member Contributer

Lings Honda list them as below, also from various euro sources, guy above found the best price.

Part Number Entered: 64220-MCW-D80ZB Honda Part Designation: Motorcycle Part Honda Part Number Displayed: 64220-MCW-D80ZB Honda Part Description: MARK (VFR) *TYPE2 * unionjack.gif Honda Part UK(£) Price: £41.27 euflag.gif Honda Part Euro(€) Price: €47.05 us_flag.gif Honda Part US($) Price: $68.51 Honda Part Availability: Shipment - Three Days Quantity required:

Damn, those are so nice, I ordered some myself! I don't know if I want to put them on my bike since I like how classy and clean she looks, but it can adorn plenty of other things I am sure.

• Member Contributer

The Canadian 09 had the 3D badges, so you should be able to get them from a dealer here if you really want OEM. Might not be any cheaper than shipping from the UK though.

• Member Contributer

£34.39 each from DSS UK. That's approx. $53 each. Plus postage.

Can be done but it's not a massive saving.

Available in Germany for £25.92/$39.73 each.

In Holland, 33.50 Euros/$37.30

CMS in Holland seemed to have the best price for the genuine Honda badges, which is what I wanted. The eBay ones are ok Can't argue with how great they look on Auspanyol's bike! Gorgeous RC30 replica paint job.

I was disappointed that David Silver Spares couldn't work with me more on price since I had already bought 4 from them a couple years back. They claimed that Honda had a price increase, which might be the case. Still, $60 each for these badges (and then shipping to the USA) is just too salty.

I got the el cheapo eBay ones

You can notice the difference in quality up Close. They are glossier than the OEM Ones

2953531e9d066c73aa433e4e8497983a.jpg

The only thing that would make that bike any sexier would be inverted forks. She's a beaut!

Archived