Are There Any "12-Spoke" Floating Brake Disks?

JZH

Question

• Member Contributer

Yes, that's a lot of bobbins--the most I've ever seen is 10 per disc. But I want to make a wall clock!

Cheers,

8 answers to this question

• Member Contributer
B05.jpg
944126k.jpg
BRAKING 13 INCH SS ROTOR, FLOATING F/R POLISHED 12-SPOKE FLOAT. 3/8 COUNTERBORED HOLES; 50MM ID
Fits: HARLEY-DAVIDSON > UPTO 99 B.T. Suggested retail price: DETAILS 944126 Brand: Article number: UM: Catalog vol.11: Available:
For pricing and availability select your country

Andorra Australia Austria Bahrain Belgium Brazil Bulgaria Colombia Croatia Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Estonia Finland France Germany Greece Hungary Iceland India Ireland Israel Italy Japan Jordan Kuwait Latvia Lebanon Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Malta Morocco Netherlands Northern Ireland Norway Oman Poland Portugal Qatar Reunion Romania Russia San Marino Saudi Arabia Serbia Slovakia Slovenia Spain Sweden Swiss Thailand Turkey Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay Uruguay

I have read and agree with the terms and conditions.

It mite leak oil !!!

http://www.motorcyclestorehouse.nl/product/944126

Not available but at least you know what bike to look for .

hole-floating-rotors_1.jpg

Here it is BUT not cheap .

http://www.eurocomponentsusa.com/wheels_&_brakes/products.php?id=07055

$348.00

If that's for me that's a little too much .

:goofy:

• Member Contributer

Jezzah, could be cheaper to have something drawn and cut... or are you looking for absolute authenticity, complete with brake dust?

Should look good .

affdac6fab7570306e37b4a6dd2c25bd.jpg

IMG_4420.jpg

And wheel !!

• Member Contributer

Harley Davidson? Are you kidding me?!? THAT is not going on my wall...

The Braking rotor actually looks nice, but I was hoping to find a knackered OEM rotor I could get for free! You can buy clock mechanisms with hands on Amazon/eBay, even radio-controlled ones, so it would be easy to cobble something together that would be suitable for my study. I'd go non-Honda, but I draw the line at HD!

Cheers,

Harley Davidson? Are you kidding me?!? THAT is not going on my wall...

The Braking rotor actually looks nice, but I was hoping to find a knackered OEM rotor I could get for free! You can buy clock mechanisms with hands on Amazon/eBay, even radio-controlled ones, so it would be easy to cobble something together that would be suitable for my study. I'd go non-Honda, but I draw the line at HD!

Cheers,

I have a couple of old VFR rotors that are too thin for service. You are welcome to them if you want. Not 12-spoke, but free.

• Member Contributer

Thanks. I have some as well, but I was hoping to find one with 12 "spots" already, so perfect for a clock, even without numbers.

Ciao,

Archived