I Guess I'm Thinking About My 03 Silver

03silver

• Member Contributer

I rode silver 05 from Charlotte in 2012, you can always PM member Gradus to see if he is willing to sell :cool:

My commission? a small sample of Pappy!! :goofy:

• Member Contributer

I rode silver 05 from Charlotte in 2012, you can always PM member Gradus to see if he is willing to sell :cool:

Or a airline ticket to 2015 TMac ?

• Member Contributer

approx $1000 commission would be "too beaucoup" I reckon......

Great panniers!

fdc69971.jpg

Takes a passenger very well!!!

132b754a.jpg

Loves to flirt with liked minded bikes!!

6779fe07.jpg

Oh man, tears down my face! boy I do miss my VFR. I had more time on it, thats all. having said that I also had separation depression from my first... V-star 1100!

Yeah, Silver is the fastest! thats why my current is silver. Matching SILVER helmet :wink:

Hey volleytron, you bought the VFR from me? what do you mean you don't remember? Nah just kidding. wait mine had the convertibars, do yours? nice investment anyways.

• Member Contributer

Mine's for sale. Already in the Charlotte area and it's silver. Dutchy posted pictures.

....Dutchy, my one weak attempt to send the Pappy's sample got turned away (but luckily still in my posession). I need to think of what liquid to claim that I would need to send overseas, in a bottle that resembles a mini liquor bottle.

• Member Contributer

....Dutchy, my one weak attempt to send the Pappy's sample got turned away (but luckily still in my posession). I need to think of what liquid to claim that I would need to send overseas, in a bottle that resembles a mini liquor bottle.

Do not violate any Federal Law to satisfy my curiosity...... I can always find a mule for my addiction (now that could be interpreted COMPLETELY wrong by big data analysing software :goofy: )

But there's no telling what Dutchy might have done to her. :goofy:

I always respect any ride that I am given.

she was very responsive to my inputs, well recommended!

Welcome to VFRD, 03silver! :smile:

Assuming you sold/traded your VFR for the FJR, why the change? Are you regretting the change, or do you just miss the VFR?

I can't believe I've had my '04 for over 8 years now. I have to say one reason I haven't moved on (in addition to not being able to afford another bike) is I'm afraid the next bike will be a disappointment compared to my 6th gen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Oh man, tears down my face! boy I do miss my VFR. I had more time on it, thats all. having said that I also had separation depression from my first... V-star 1100!

I guess this isn't the time to tell you I have both a silver 03 vfr & Black/Brown limited edition V-Star 1100 sitting in the garage. Like you, traded my previous 07 up to an FJR and pretty much immediately came back. Now though with the older bikes, I can own 2 :).

Archived