Been A While

sckego

• Member Contributer

Almost four years, in fact. I've been on an FZ1 since October of 2010, which I bought to replace my totaled '04 VFR. After 60,000 miles on it, I've decided that it's just not the bike for me, and picked up a white '06 ABS off of Craigslist this morning. It's good to be back.

So what's up around here? HS still cruising around on that oversized veefalo we bought him? Skuutertrash still trying to convince everybody to buy silverwings? What's the name of that guy who sells the VFRness?

Anyways, here she is. The FZ1 is currently getting various Penske/Vortex/Corbin/Givi goodies removed in anticipation of sale...

See you guys out on the road!

post-9636-0-33076600-1411865635.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome home! Tightwad is your man for the harness fix, and he is not far from you IIRC.

Thanks! Yeah, I think we did a maintenance day at his house once (or at least he was there). In CA the past 2 years, though, so not quite in my area anymore!

• Member Contributer

Welcome home! Tightwad is your man for the harness fix, and he is not far from you IIRC.

Thanks! Yeah, I think we did a maintenance day at his house once (or at least he was there). In CA the past 2 years, though, so not quite in my area anymore!

Sorry, when I typed my reply your location was showing as Euless, Tx,not San Jose. Have you met Al Porrada?

• Member Contributer

You are kinda slow eh?

It took you FOUR years and SIXTY THOUSAND miles to figure out that the VFR is still the best bike ever??? :unsure:

:goofy::goofy::goofy:

Welcome back!

Archived