New Member - Atlanta, Ga

DJCheez1

Hello, all.

I have been lurking for a while but now I am an official member. Firstly, I would like to thank everyone for all of the helpful advice and ideas. I have done a few mods since purchasing my new-to-me 2007 VFR back in February.

I am a newbie rider. I took the MSF class sponsored by HD back in December. After sitting on dozens of bikes and reading reviews, I decided the VFR would be best for my skill level. The low insurance and fairly high gas mileage were big determining factors for me. I am averaging between 41-41 mpg. I made a great choice!!!!

Since then I have made a few cosmetic changes such as adding the black/grey vinyl on the sides. I added some accent liights and black reflective tape for safety reasons. I also did the RAM mount using the tank bolts and the Powerlet mod so I can use my smartphone for GPS. I changed my levers (Pazzo) and grips (Kuryakyn). The grips were a huge plus (although I didn't like the price) because my wrist was becoming pretty tender (Carpal Tunnel).

I recently just completed my first "performance" mods by doing the O2 Sensor disconnect and added the Delkevic mini carbons. The O2 mod gets two thumbs up for me. I also love the sound of the new cans. I feel as though I have a totally new bike since I purchased it.

By the way, the bike had Helibars when I bought it and no rear seat cowl. I believe the windscreen is a ZG but was cracked in a couple of places from the PO. The guy that did the vinyl for me covered those cracks with a strip of carbon fiber and black/grey vinyl strips covered quite a few scratches on the fairing.

Prepurchase

Pre-purchase

Today

DJCheez VFR3

I love shopping at WoW!

Every time I walk through I look at the bikes and just think "WOW! I can't believe that bike was crashed so badly."

They sell more crashed motorcycles than any other dealership.

They boast over 750 bikes in stock... All have been down.

I will say that when they say their prices are firm, if you are a buyer, they will deal.

When I walked in with cash, they made my deal happen for much below their list price.

Archived