Greetings Vfrd From Radio, Here In Western Nc

Guest radio

Guest radio

Well, i might as well jump right on in...names charlie and i have been lurkin around since last august when i picked up a new to me 1999 red 5th gen. Red, as like to call her, is pretty much stock except for heli bars, sargent seat, and throttlemeisters. Oh, relatively low miles miles also.

post-30263-0-95753700-1400031463.jpg

Up near fontana dam, shortly after bringing her home

greetings all,

radio

thanks Switchblade

will we see you next week?

Sure going to try, I might be too late to sign up for anything. Going to main thread and ask around

• Member Contributer

Welcome to VFRD from across the pond :beer:

Welcome! I'm in Burlington right now for the week working. Anywhere near there?

Thanks TNRabbit, I am actually in Hendersonville, nc....about 190 miles from Burlington.

Thanks TNRabbit, I am actually in Hendersonville, nc....about 190 miles from Burlington.

There's a lot of riders in Hendersonville,the guy who runs the airport here and I ride several routes in the afternoon.If you go to the Tmac let me know as there is a chance that I might a day or so.PM me if are into riding sometime and welcome to VFRD I had a 99 VFR at one point.

Cheers,

Mike

Greetings from the real Western NC...

Murphy, NC. :goofy:

thanks gr8vfr, i thought its all WNC when from the piedmont.....better change the profile

There's a lot of riders in Hendersonville,the guy who runs the airport here and I ride several routes in the afternoon.If you go to the Tmac let me know as there is a chance that I might a day or so.PM me if are into riding sometime and welcome to VFRD I had a 99 VFR at one point.

Cheers,

Mike

mike, thanks much for the offer, i will be in touch, as for tmac, i am still planning on going, but gotta clear up a few things first before its definite.

what you riding now?

Cheers,

Mike

mike, thanks much for the offer, i will be in touch, as for tmac, i am still planning on going, but gotta clear up a few things first before its definite.

what you riding now?

2012 GSXR 750,for now but will more than likely going to a Aprillia RSV4 mid summer

Cheers,

Mike

what you riding now?

2012 GSXR 750,for now but will more than likely going to a Aprillia RSV4 mid summer

very nice

• Member Contributer

Hi Radio.

Welcome from Western California. Nice red bike, just in time for the TMac event! Ride safe.

Ded

Greetings! Beautiful bike.

thank... I will say it not the best picture, should have pictured the exhaust side

​ I still have red led lights for the instrument panel,if you want them.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike, i appreciate the led offer, have not really thought about changing them since i have only had the bikeabout 8 months. I have cleared this weekend, so i will be heading to TMAC on friday after work. also, did you sell your 99 about 10 months ago here in hendo. i did look at one local ?

Hi Radio.

Welcome from Western California. Nice red bike, just in time for the TMac event! Ride safe.

Ded

Ded... i look forward to meeting you at TMac

charlie

Greetings! Beautiful bike.

thank... I will say it not the best picture, should have pictured the exhaust side

​ I still have red led lights for the instrument panel,if you want them.

Cheers,

Mike

Mike, i appreciate the led offer, have not really thought about changing them since i have only had the bikeabout 8 months. I have cleared this weekend, so i will be heading to TMAC on friday after work. also, did you sell your 99 about 10 months ago here in hendo. i did look at one local ?

Hi Radio.

Ded

Ded... i look forward to meeting you at TMac

charlie

Totaled it way back when I still lived in Charlotte,had a R6 then the GSXR ,still not sure on the Franklin trip as I like the riding better during the week before the masses descend on the event.Check back later.

post-2675-0-45527800-1400624826.jpg

Archived