Chinese Front Rotors, 4Th Gen

Ebay item, they are in the neighborhood of $150 a pair. I'm leery at best of these. I know there have been topics on these, but I can't find them. Anyone have experience with them? I mean, all three rotors for ~$200 usd? I'll be upgrading to ss lines and HH pads too.

Soms are good, some simply break tot pieces. Quality control in China is not alway's as good as it should be. So it might turn out tot be a gamble. We've had a discussion about arashi rotors. Professionals refuse tot sell them because there werd quality issues.

• Member Contributer

Those EBCL ites are now on my redslut.

Next will be a Lucas/TRW rotor on the rear.

not bent, just looking at upgrading. I had these on my f4. They are the last part of my brake upgrade as I'll do lines and HH pads first and if I'm still wanting more, I'll do the rotors. Man, they have gone up in price since I bought my last set...over a hundred bucks more

• Member Contributer

I would avoid anything cheaply made in China that has to do with keeping you alive. I pretty much stick to EBC in regards to aftermarket brake parts.

• Member Contributer

I agree with thtanner, stuff like brakes I'm more careful with what I buy..

If you apply the brakes you will certainly explode, catch on fire, fall over and sink into the swamp. If combined with the Chinese brake levers, you are kicked in the nuts as well.

Archived